Received Gty TBA cabin today

mics pics

We leave on the Conquest in about 78 days (July 27th) and noticed a couple of days ago that our OV gty cabins had been assigned - all 3 cabins are 6B, so I consider this a 1 deck upgrade from what we could have gotten. 6Bs are going for $380 more than when we booked, so I'm happy with what we got! I think of it as our 3rd person cruising for free! A large group of friends booked and selected 6Bs, so we'll be only a few doors down from them, for a whole lot less $$$!! If I'm feeling nice, maybe I'll buy them each a DOD!!

We booked two 4As for the Legend 7/6. Found the assignment today, upgraded to two 5As, 4114 & 4118. Pretty good deal. We know it can be changed at any time but good news for us!

We haven't done a Gty since our first cruise so this was a nice surprise.:D

We booked two 4As for the Legend 7/6. Found the assignment today, upgraded to two 5As, 4114 & 4118. Pretty good deal. We know it can be changed at any time but good news for us!

We haven't done a Gty since our first cruise so this was a nice surprise.:D

Now that assignment I like, congrats!!!!

Mics pics--i'd be curious if your assignment changes before sailing==

how full is your sailing?

Serene, if it changes I will definitely post a new update. Shockingly enough, for a summer cruise it is nowhere near as full as I thought it would be. I just checked it this morning and three 1A's are still available in addition to dozens of insides. Even several balconies are still available. What's odd is that the price kept climbing but the ship seems to still have availability. Maybe they are still waiting to assign many other guarantee cabins. Wait and see... :cool:

Serene, if it changes I will definitely post a new update. Shockingly enough, for a summer cruise it is nowhere near as full as I thought it would be. I just checked it this morning and three 1A's are still available in addition to dozens of insides. Even several balconies are still available. What's odd is that the price kept climbing but the ship seems to still have availability. Maybe they are still waiting to assign many other guarantee cabins. Wait and see... :cool:

you can be moved if a handicapped person shows need or the cabin. it is a hc cabin. You cn also let the pursers desk know you would be willing for a further upgrade if someone onboard needs the room.

Its a 4th of July sailing-- and I am surprised at the availabilty- I dont see prices coming down-- but boy are those inside cabins expensive--wow

you can be moved if a handicapped person shows need or the cabin. it is a hc cabin. You cn also let the pursers desk know you would be willing for a further upgrade if someone onboard needs the room.

Its a 4th of July sailing-- and I am surprised at the availabilty- I dont see prices coming down-- but boy are those inside cabins expensive--wow

Actually, that cabin you're talking about is someone else's cruise. I got booked into a regular 1A but it's a nice one - 6393 - so I'm happy.

You are right, though, those prices are insane. I don't even want to admit to what I paid for it. I made the fatal mistake of bidding my vacation time and THEN booking the cruise. Ouch. I learned, and booked Triumph sailing in January for about 1/3 the price of the Conquest in July. :rolleyes:

Archived