Onesoles - I Tried Them

ger_77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heads up, everyone, I noticed the Onesole shoe has a new top, very cute called Belts? or Buckles? Anyway, they are very cute, and non-strech tops, so there more like normal shoes for you shoe types.

I've bought the suede tops too, and they are non-strech and a perfect fit. I'm wearing them to a wedding on Saturday. these shoes are great, I'm up to 3 soles, and 12 tops. These will be great for my cruise in Dec, altho I will probably need a new pair of soles by then...lol

I know some of you have trouble with the strechy tops, this is the perfect solution. Give 'em a look.

• 3 weeks later...
Would love to know what you think of the fit once you try them! I am in Ottawa and unfortunately looks like no one around here sells them - so I would probably have to hunt them down on the internet. I also have flat (and wide) feet!

Finally bought a pair tonight, sorry it took so long. I got busy and they were waiting for the Leisure shoe to come in the Aurora store.

I bought the black Leisure Soft Step shoe with the 1 1/2" heel (came with a black topper) and another patterned topper. I have wide and very flat feet but they are very comfy so far, I'll try them on the weekend. I found they fit true to size for me (size 8 = 8) and I got the size large topper. Medium was a little too snug. I tried on the higher heels also but they don't feel comfortable for me. My soles were $95 and the patterned topper was $16, I spent $125 all together. Seems like a lot, but I like the versitility, and I can ask my SIL's to just give me money as gifts for more toppers.

onesole-shoes.jpg.b17165d8bac180ecb526e24e4561f065.jpg

You can also get soles and tops from ebay. I bought my Leasure, and my Travelers from there for half the cost of the website. I do buy alot of tops from the "sale" section of the Onesole website. I really like the suede and leather tops as they don't stretch and there very comfortable and look more like normal slides.

I've been wearing them all day, every day, and I enjoy taking extra tops along and changing a few times a day. It really startles people when you go into a dr's office in one top and come out in another...lol

Hey, I like those tops in your picture,

Can't wait for my cruise!

Finally bought a pair tonight, sorry it took so long. I got busy and they were waiting for the Leisure shoe to come in the Aurora store.

I bought the black Leisure Soft Step shoe with the 1 1/2" heel (came with a black topper) and another patterned topper. I have wide and very flat feet but they are very comfy so far, I'll try them on the weekend. I found they fit true to size for me (size 8 = 8) and I got the size large topper. Medium was a little too snug. I tried on the higher heels also but they don't feel comfortable for me. My soles were $95 and the patterned topper was $16, I spent $125 all together. Seems like a lot, but I like the versitility, and I can ask my SIL's to just give me money as gifts for more toppers.

Thanks so much for the detailed info - I too have seen them on ebay but was leery to buy them sight unseen and not having tried them on - was wondering about sizing as well - and I too have size 8 wide/flat feet - so your input is very helpful. May have to either find somewhere nearby to buy them (I am in Ottawa) or go ahead and take the gamble and order them off ebay!

Froufie, I just googled onesole.com and found the list of retailers for you - here's the page.

http://www.onesole.com/retailORG.htm

Scroll down near the bottom and you'll see Ontario and all the retailers available to you. There's one called Marianne's in "Ohawa", which I believe might be Ottawa. Good luck - I think you'll really like them. I've been wearing mine all summer and haven't had sore feet at all, and have received lots of compliments on them.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Froufie, I just googled onesole.com and found the list of retailers for you - here's the page.

http://www.onesole.com/retailORG.htm

Scroll down near the bottom and you'll see Ontario and all the retailers available to you. There's one called Marianne's in "Ohawa", which I believe might be Ottawa. Good luck - I think you'll really like them. I've been wearing mine all summer and haven't had sore feet at all, and have received lots of compliments on them.

Thanks so much for the retail stores link - I had already looked at this but Marianne's is listed as Ohawa (which I presumed was Oshawa) - but there is Marianne's here in town - and CLOSE BY - they sell very nice stuff - high end bras/lingerie and cruisewear and fabulous bathing suits - so I think this is the place - I will definitely check it out - or maybe call them first to see if they really stock them (I was in there a few months ago and don't recall seeing onesoles but then again was not really looking for them).

Will let you know how I make out!

Onesoles are almost as addictive as cruising! Today I went to my "happy place" and came out with a new set of tops - white "buckles". They aren't made of neoprene, but they are almost as comfortable; I put them on and wore them out of the store. Now I'm waiting for the shipment with the black buckles to come in as well. Sigh. Hi, my name is ger_77 and I'm addicted to Onesoles. :rolleyes:

I was wondering what they wore like. I perfer the less strechy tops, like the suede tops and duet tops. I think the buckles are cute. Oh no~ I'm dulcimergirl and I'm addicted to onesoles.... waiting on an order right now, the black suede and blue, pink, and green duets. I can't wait to swap'em around. :rolleyes: they will look so cute, on my camel travelers too...

• 3 weeks later...

Today I received my lovely new onesoles. I got the black Casual's and the Black Kitten heels. They are awsome, and the Kitten heel is higher than I expected. I love the suede and the duet tops. The only trouble is now I'm up to 7 pairs to take, with a bunch of different tops. In my defense, one of the pair I'm taking is for my sister. :) Thats 4 onesole's one sneaker type shoe, and one croc type slide for hot tub and pool.

The good thing is I'm driving to the port, and don't have to worry about how many bags, or weight of things. My sister is sending some of her clothes to include in my bags, so she can fly lighter..lol hence, my carrying an extra pair of water slides for her trip to the pool and hot tub..lol

She is also going to use my shampoo, shower stuff, toothpaste, etc, save's her packing that stuff.. I have tons of hotel type tiny bottles, so should be AOK with that.

My question is doe's it ever end? I'm addicted to these shoes... Can't wait to cruise!

Hi-

Just saw this post and thought I'd check out the Onesoles website. These look great - but there are so many different soles to choose from - I'm confused. If you were going to start with one soles - which would be a good one. I'm a size 7 W - I'm thinking I want something that I can use for both dinner on cruise (not the formal nights) and maybe during the day. I normally wear pants or capri's to the non-formal dinners. I was thinking that maybe the Leiusure or the Elegance. Has anyone tried the Elegance or Soft Step Elegance soles?

Couple of questions - do all the various top fit all of the different soles? I know that the clog tops fit only one sole.

Hi, Yes, all the tops fit all the soles. I got the Kitten Heels, and they will work fine for my dressy stuff. They are a hard sole shoe, like those wooden heels, we all used to buy..lol So don't expect much comfort in the walking bed. Best left for short time wear. I love the Leasure soft step for all-day wearing. I have them in cafe and black. They are awsome.

I like the Travelers better than the Elegance, as there's more of a seperate heel, instead of a wedge type style. Easier for me to walk in. The good thing is for wider feet get one size larger tops. I also like the suede tops and the duet tops better than the stretchy tops. ( haven't tried the belt tops, but I love the colors and will for sure)..lol

• 9 months later...

I still love my Leisure Soft Step Onesoles, but I will always keep a second different pair of shoes in my car from now on.

I got caught in a huge rain storm this afternoon in southern Ontario and while I was trying to run to my car, the foam footbed of the shoe got wet and turned extremely slippery. My feet (both) then slid forward and my toes were completly out of the shoe because of the stretchy tops. I could barely walk to the car so I was soaked before I reached it.

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought my first pair. Can you help me out? I typically wear a 7-7 1/2 so I bought an 8. Now I'm looking at buying tops - what size? It says 8=L but how horrible is it if they are too big? Do you slide out of the shoe? I hate it when toes slide off the front of the shoe!

Thanks for the help and I'm excited to wear them!

Hi Shawna, I would suggest that if you're buying tops in a store, you bring your Onesoles with you so you can try them on. Some of the tops are made so that they just fit the proper size base, so you might want a Medium (7-7.5), but the snaps are just far enough apart on the 8 base that they don't fit. Others are fine, but I've found that I like to bring my base when I go shopping for tops and it eliminates guesswork. Usually the tops fit quite nicely because most of them are neoprene which is a good stretchy fabric and makes them very comfy. Let us know how you make out, okay?

KandCsailing, thanks for the warning about walking in the rain with Onesoles - hadn't thought of the slippery effect the sole could have. I chuckle thinking about how awkward I might look with my feet hanging off the edge of the shoes . . . not a pretty site, I'm sure!:eek:

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

KandCsailing, thanks for the warning about walking in the rain with Onesoles - hadn't thought of the slippery effect the sole could have. I chuckle thinking about how awkward I might look with my feet hanging off the edge of the shoes . . . not a pretty site, I'm sure!:eek:

I was like Bambi on ice, but also soaking wet. I think I gave people that stayed in the show quite a show, but I didn't look back when I finally got to the car.:o

Are they cute and comfy or do they really give good support?

Well they are cute and comfy, with a great feeling foot-bed on all except the kitten heels. The rest of them are very comfortable - but there isn't a lot of support, as they're all backless with only some of the new designs having an ankle strap to hold them onto your foot. See if you have a retailer nearby where you could try a pair for yourself; I really like the neoprene tops, as they hold the foot snugly (except in the rain . . . still killing myself laughing over that one:D, K and C). I have a couple of pair of the belt tops - the silver and the gold and I absolutely love them. They're definitely coming with me on our next cruise.

Does anyone have the Classic or the Cruiser? Both were on the Onesole website sale page. I ordered the classic for $39.99 and a couple of fun sale tops for $5 each just to see if I like the shoe before I bite the bullet with a more expensive pair. These are very low heeled and pretty casual. The Cruiser was on sale for $79 with three tops.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered 7 tops on clearance from the online store. I love them all! I have had fun breaking in these shoes! I'm so excited - I have 8 pairs of shoes taking no room at all in my luggage!

Thanks for the help everyone!

I find the Elegance Soft Step and the Casual Soft Step to be the most comfortable. I like the look of the kitten heel, but the foot bed is like walking on the original clogs - wooden without any give or cushioning; as a result, I don't wear them very often. I've also got the Chic Soft Step and really like the look of a dress shoe with a heel, rather than a wedge like the Elegance. I'm completely sold on these shoes and the fact that they've made packing for a cruise so very simple - bring 3 soles, all the tops and I have a multitude of varieties to choose from.

Archived