Onesoles - I Tried Them

ger_77

There was some discussion about Onesole shoes a while back; I wasn’t particularly interested in them, but I did briefly look at the website. Recently one of our greenhouses expanded their offerings to include giftware, shoes, purses (OMG, don’t get me started on purses), clothing, jewelry and make-up. (They have a marketing guru who knows what will bring in the customers!) Lo and behold, they brought in Onesole shoes which DH told me about – he is a great shopper and often tells me about sales and new products I might be interested in. Back off ladies, he’s mine!:D

I purchased the QC Casual sole which is a faux-cork wedge with a height of 2¼”; it comes with the standard black neoprene top for $85 Cdn. I also bought the beige top for an additional $13 and am very happy. They are the most comfortable sandals I’ve had in some time and look great with skirts, capris and slacks. I’m waiting for a new order of tops to come in and will pick up the Tortoise stone strappy and a set of brown duets. I’m now considering getting the Kitten Heel sole (2 ½”) as well and I should be set for summer. I can’t wait to take them on a cruise – it will certainly cut down the amount of shoes that I bring. Oh, the soles are very lightweight, so packing won't be an issue.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

You've convinced me. I ordered a pair with 3 tops monday. I can't wait to get them, and take them cruising. What really convinced me, is I haven't seen ANY turn up on Ebay. Either nobody has any, or nobody is parting with any. I'm betting on the latter. They look real cute, and I can't wait to try them, and if there comfy I will order another pair and a bunch of tops.. Should only need 2 pairs for my cruise and all summer..

I would love a pair of Fit Flops, but can't wear the inbetween-the-toe thing..

I only have 199 days until cruise...lol

DG

DG, please let me know what you think about them. What tops did you order? Which sole did you order - a wedge or the kitten heel? I have 300 more days than you to wait for my cruise and I can't wait already.

There are a few stores in towns around my shopping grounds that are listed on the web site as carrying them, so hopefully I can check some out soon. I have flat feet so the ordering off the internet doesn't work for me with shoes. I really have to try them on to see if the arch is too high for my foot. I'm hoping to find the Leisure Soft Step shoe with the 1 1/2" heel in black; or I'll look around on our next U.S. trip.

Hi Cool Cruiser,

I bought the pink ones (they were on sale). I'm all about the sales...lol

I got the whichever one comes with it, and the hibiscus top, thought that would be great, and the lime green polka dot top. Either one will work with my shorts Hawaiian shirts, or my Swimsuit and cover up.. I will let you know when I get them,,

B

I stopped by the store and picked up a set of "duets" tops yesterday in the animal print. I have a narrower foot than the "medium" size most stores carry, so I purchased the tops in a size smaller. The sole is sz 9 and the duets are an 8; they fit perfectly.

There are a few stores in towns around my shopping grounds that are listed on the web site as carrying them, so hopefully I can check some out soon. I have flat feet so the ordering off the internet doesn't work for me with shoes. I really have to try them on to see if the arch is too high for my foot. I'm hoping to find the Leisure Soft Step shoe with the 1 1/2" heel in black; or I'll look around on our next U.S. trip.

Would love to know what you think of the fit once you try them! I am in Ottawa and unfortunately looks like no one around here sells them - so I would probably have to hunt them down on the internet. I also have flat (and wide) feet!

They would be ideal for cruising tho and would definitely cut down on the packing and luggage weight!

HI,

I've got them, and there very cute. Also very comfy, even if I did buy the wrong size tops. Theres a little "give" to them, so there perfect. Next time, I will remember to get the Xlarge tops.

I intend buying at least the kitten heel's and several more tops and I should be set for the cruise.

The cute Hibiscus tops and the lime green polka dot tops go great with the pink/pink striped soles.

They do look like they will last a long time, there very well built. I'm going to try some clog tops for winter too.

I like the duets.. might try some of those, too..lol

Froufie, I have very high arches, and these don't even come close. There are pretty flat arch wise, so I'm hoping they don't make my feet hurt after awhile. We shall see

dulcimergirl, glad to hear you bought a pair - I hope you find them as comfortable as I do. I wore mine all day at work again today; as an elementary school secretary, I spend the day between the office and 28 classrooms, so I"m on my feet a lot. My feet weren't sore, my legs weren't tired and at the end of the day my shoes were just as comfortable as when I put them on in the morning. I can't wait for the next shipment of tops to arrive at my local retailer!

ger 77,

What a company! First they make several cute styles of bottoms and then dozens of beautiful tops! I did have a complaint with mine, they sent one of the white tops that came with the shoes without snaps. I emailed them and told them, very nicely what the problem was. Less than 5 days later they had the nerve to send a complete new pair of white tops, AND a complimentary pair of white sea shell with rinestones tops... Of all the nerve!:)

:D What a wonderful company! Great fitting and comfortable shoes,, I LOVE these,

I'm on my way to the site to order another pair right now...

I need advice from all you other Onesole wearers.. Should I get the kitten heel or the cork? I thought maybe a little lower heel for galivanting about the ship? What do you think? The ones I have are about 2 3/4 high, and a bit high for me, as I'm already 6 ft tall...lol

Wow this is the first time I've heard of these. They look perfect for a cruise. I was also worried about fit and ordering online. So I looked up their store listings and we have a store that sells them in the next town up about 5 miles from here.

I'm shocked I live in a little hick town and the next town up isn't a big town either. Can't believe I can buy anything this cool locally LOL

I'll be going in a couple of days to see what I can get here. Hope to pick up 1 pair of soles and 3 or 4 toppers for our cruise next month. Thanks for the post!

they had the nerve to send a complete new pair of white tops, AND a complimentary pair of white sea shell with rinestones tops...

I can't imagine the nerve of a company to take it upon themselves to send you something for nothing . . . :D Good for them - they've already got customer service as their number one priority by the sound of it. As far as choosing between the kitten heel and the cork, I didn't see much difference in heel height (1/4" higher on the Kitten). I did see that the "Leisure" sole was only 1 1/2" high, while the simulated cork soles ("Casual") are 2 1/4". I find the "Casuals" quite comfortable, but for padding around the ship I might get the "Leisure" soles, especially if you are experiencing rough seas.

Would love to know what you think of the fit once you try them! I am in Ottawa and unfortunately looks like no one around here sells them - so I would probably have to hunt them down on the internet. I also have flat (and wide) feet!

They would be ideal for cruising tho and would definitely cut down on the packing and luggage weight!

DH is on vacation this week, but next week I hope to get to a store to check them out.

We were in Ottawa for the long weekend and I checked on the net before we left hoping for a store there.

Thanks Ger,

I did order the leasure soles, I expect they will be great. I did go to the store listed on the website, yesterday to see if they carried any. They only had a few clog tops left and I picked up a pair. They do not fit the pink soles I already have, however. I am hoping they fit the leasure soles. I thought I read that the clog tops only fit one certain sole, the one with the heel? Anyway, if it doesn't fit, the leasure sole maybe I can trade them...lol they are the clog tops with black and white zebra stripes... very cute...

I got the Shoes! I love them, there so comfortable, and really easy to walk in.. Now I have 5 tops and two bottoms. Should be set for a while.. unless I decide to get the kitten heels and some strappies for formal wear... hmmmmmm stay tuned..

Thats like 10 pairs of shoes!! I love this Onesole!!!

dulcimergirl: I've discovered that Onesoles are like cruises - they're addictive!!! I'm off to my retailer this weekend to see if they've got a new shipment of tops in. I'll let you know what happens.

Yep, Ger 77, I'm up to 3 pairs and 7 tops..lol

Going to stop for awhile...lol

Anybody else have tons?

I'm tempted to take a close up picture of my cocktail dress and have them make a top to match? What do you think? Too casual? Will Strappies be formal enough?

I have the pink soles, the Leasure soles, and the Travelers..

Had to have them...lol

DG

I got the Shoes! I love them, there so comfortable, and really easy to walk in.. Now I have 5 tops and two bottoms. Should be set for a while.. unless I decide to get the kitten heels and some strappies for formal wear... hmmmmmm stay tuned..

Thats like 10 pairs of shoes!! I love this Onesole!!!

I didn't see kitten heels. I saw some lower healed soles, but not what I would call a kitten heel. would love to get a kitten heel version, so is there another website other than the official web site that has more available?

Thanks.

vmom: They call them "kitten" heels, but they're not the very low heels we normally associate with the kitten heel description. Onesoles are 2 1/2" high with about 1/2" platform so it doesn't feel like a higher heel.

Dulcimergirl: you're way ahead of me! I haven't had a chance to get back to my retailer to see what they've received for new stock. I plan on going this week to check on things.

I tried shoes that sound like these on today, but I didn't notice the brand name. The snap-on band was way too stretchy to me, every step I took made this awful plo-p-plo-p sound and the whole shoe seemed to flop about two inches up and down my foot. The higher heel version worked a little better, but still, everyone would hear me coming.

I've never been a fan of shoes with stretchy tops; the plopping always is a problem for me. I love the idea of changing the tops, though!

I just bought my second pair of Onesoles - this time the Soft Step black patent wedge. I also purchased 4 different tops; black w swarovski crystals, red/black psychedelic swirl neoprene, black/white retro neoprene, and black w red metal medallion strappies. The store that carries them had a 20% off sale and I had a number of gift cards that I used so I ended up spending zero of my own cash - it was great!!!!! The nice thing about the wedges is that they're very light, particularly compared to the styles with heels - I love them!

echoingshadow, I'm sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience with Onesoles. I've been wearing mine ever since I bought them and am just so happy that they're comfortable and good looking all at the same time!

I just checked the Onesole website; if you want to contact them by email, here's their address:

info@onesole.com

And here's a mailing address for you as well.

Quick Change Artist

Headquarters

3874 Fiscal Court, Suite 400

W. Palm Beach, FL 33404

Corporate Office 561-845-6361

Retail Store 561-842-6476

Toll-Free 1-877-780-2424

Office Fax 561-842-7123

I sure hope you get some results from one of those sources.

I bought the pink ones off the website and I also bought a black pair like them at our local store. They run small for me. I wear a 7/8 in flip flops but 9 in onesoles.

Seemed ok but yeah they flop loud. I was happy until I went to our outdoor mall and on an all day shopping trip. By evening my feet and legs were killing me. Definitely not made for all day walking but cute for shorter trips.

I thought about getting the lower ones but think I'll just stick to the 2 pair I have and buy a different brand for all day flip flop type wear.

Archived