Tour Information

amypete

I also put this question in our specific cruise thread but thought I might get a quicker response here, so sorry for the double inquiry! (CB, NE, August 24th)

Is there a place to download the tour info without having to look each one up individually? I remember when we cruised in the Dark Ages, there was a brochure, but all I can seem to find now is a place by place link - making it difficult if you want to look at them all and decide. I can print off page by page, but it would take a bit longer on an iffy internet connection!

TIA!

I also put this question in our specific cruise thread but thought I might get a quicker response here, so sorry for the double inquiry! (CB, NE, August 24th)

Is there a place to download the tour info without having to look each one up individually? I remember when we cruised in the Dark Ages, there was a brochure, but all I can seem to find now is a place by place link - making it difficult if you want to look at them all and decide. I can print off page by page, but it would take a bit longer on an iffy internet connection!

TIA!

If you are asking about the cruise sponsored tours via their WEB site, to my knowledge, the answer is no. Have you visited the Alaska thread on the Ports of call section? Here is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

I forgot to mention, you should be receiving a booklet from Princess with all the information regarding their tours.

Hmm. Haven't recieved that. Any idea how soon that gets mailed snail mail after they put the options on the web?

What is frustrating as well is it is difficult to print off as you get all the web page stuff , and there are no links to pictures. Easy enough to find with a web search but that's a lot of cross referencing!

thanks again

Hmm. Haven't recieved that. Any idea how soon that gets mailed snail mail after they put the options on the web?

What is frustrating as well is it is difficult to print off as you get all the web page stuff , and there are no links to pictures. Easy enough to find with a web search but that's a lot of cross referencing!

thanks again

Should come 30-45 days out. :)

You can also print out the booklet by going to the Princess website and checking under excursions. There is an option to print out the same booklet that you will receive in the mail - you can't book excursions with it, but at least you know what is coming!

You can also print out the booklet by going to the Princess website and checking under excursions. There is an option to print out the same booklet that you will receive in the mail - you can't book excursions with it, but at least you know what is coming!

Now that is the problem- when I go to excursions, I can print out a computer page of the web shot of the written description of each individual outing.....but I can't seem to find a spot where the whole packet is...I pay full here in a week or so.

Well, I have to say this is not super easy to find! Here is the kicker - and if I an wrong about this, I will kick myself, here is the link to the page to download - but there is no New England Canada on there! Now I have looked at this page many times in the past 5 minutes - but it isn't there!

http://www.princess.com/learn/shorex/brochures/index.html

Thanks for your tips to assure me the page was there, It would be nice if the cruise personalizer would link a bit more directly to it. Maybe they just haven't posted it together - although if I look them up individually on the drop down page, I get the nice photo page - I just want all those photo pages connected!

Well, I have to say this is not super easy to find! Here is the kicker - and if I an wrong about this, I will kick myself, here is the link to the page to download - but there is no New England Canada on there! Now I have looked at this page many times in the past 5 minutes - but it isn't there!

http://www.princess.com/learn/shorex/brochures/index.html

Thanks for your tips to assure me the page was there, It would be nice if the cruise personalizer would link a bit more directly to it. Maybe they just haven't posted it together - although if I look them up individually on the drop down page, I get the nice photo page - I just want all those photo pages connected!

Try this page. You'll need to sign in first. The web site will automatically redirect you after the sign in.

No kicking necessary.

http://www.princess.com/downloads/brochures/index.jsp

Thanks for your post. I'm booked on Sea's Canada/New England this September. I didn't think to search for the shorex brochure until I saw your posting! :)

Archived