New to RCI

Tell me anything about aft cabins on Grandeur of the Seas. We are new to RCI. Have always cruised on Celebritity. We booked a cuise to Bermuda, spur of the moment, for our 40th wedding anniversary. We booked an aft, which is what we always book on Celebrity, and as I said, it was spur of the moment out of Norfolk. We live less than an hour away from the port and thought it would be very convenient for us.

We're on the 8th deck (8586) and we just want to know that we did the right thing. I thought a five night cruise on RCI would give us an idea of what we would experinence on RCI cruises and would make a nice getaway for our 40th anniversary.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!!

Carol

Tell me anything about aft cabins on Grandeur of the Seas. We are new to RCI. Have always cruised on Celebritity. We booked a cuise to Bermuda, spur of the moment, for our 40th wedding anniversary. We booked an aft, which is what we always book on Celebrity, and as I said, it was spur of the moment out of Norfolk. We live less than an hour away from the port and thought it would be very convenient for us.

We're on the 8th deck (8586) and we just want to know that we did the right thing. I thought a five night cruise on RCI would give us an idea of what we would experinence on RCI cruises and would make a nice getaway for our 40th anniversary.

Carol

We have been on the Grandeur before but not in an aft cabin. We are cruising out of Norfolk in July and we have 8088 not far from yours. Can let you know more about it when we get back.

Carol

We have been on the Grandeur before but not in an aft cabin. We are cruising out of Norfolk in July and we have 8088 not far from yours. Can let you know more about it when we get back.

Since one of you is in the cabin I am in (Dett) though it will be 8588 for me and one is in the one I initially wanted (carlyshenk) I hope both of you come back with a review.

:D

Thanks to the both of you.

;)

I enjoy the Grandeur quite a bit, though she doesn't have the bells and whistles of other RCCL ships. I found my aft on her got awfully hot in the day (such that you couldn't go out in bare feet), but at least your 8th deck cabin will be spared the THUMP from the back lounge at night. :)

We haven't' had an aft cabin on Grandeur but have on other ships and loved it especially the wake off the back. Although balcony got VERY hot in afternoon you couldn't even go out there............but that was good nap time anyway!!!

Archived