Has everything been released to April 2010?

Cruise Junky

We have our eye on a Celebrity cruise which Princess doesn't have anything close, has Princess released everything? Mainly the Exotics, Australia to Hawaii? Don't want to jump the gun booking Celebrity if there's more Princess to come.

We have our eye on a Celebrity cruise which Princess doesn't have anything close, has Princess released everything? Mainly the Exotics, Australia to Hawaii? Don't want to jump the gun booking Celebrity if there's more Princess to come.

It's so annoying, isn't it. Princess is just starting to post Caribbean itineraries on its website. This doesn't mean that they are not set yet. Check with your TA. They probably have access to those itineraries already, or can find out for you.

TAs have a more updated list - I got an email from one today that showed some Ruby Princess itineraries for 11/09 that aren't on the princess website yet. I think they are supposed to be released by this Friday. :)

This is one of the first times I've been disappointed with Princess. I've been working on putting together a Girl's Only Cruise for November 2009. Princess is the only line sailing out of LA that has not released cruises for that month. We always prefer Princess, but family and friends got tired of waiting so we went with RCI.

Hunter

While Princess has announced at least some of their plans to spring 2010, not all are on their sight.

For instance, the Tahitian Princess will be renamed the Ocean Princess in December 2009. In the spring 2010, she will sail from singapore to capetown to dover. There is no mention of the ship or these cruises.

Paul, I am pretty sure you can pull up the cruise you mentioned on Princess' website. Is this a 64 day April 5-2010? If you go to Cruise Search, pick Asia and then April 2010 and then 16Plus days there are a range of choices.

You are right, they do not have the ship named for these dates but it is the newly named Ocean Princess (former Tahitian).

We are booked on the 16 night from Shanghai to Singapore March 20, 2010 and it is on the cruise website but does not name the ship as the Ocean. Where the name should be for the ship, it is just blank.

I found we had to be creative when looking for this sailing!! Now if only we will know if/when the cruise tours info will come out:)

Faye

This is one of the first times I've been disappointed with Princess. I've been working on putting together a Girl's Only Cruise for November 2009. Princess is the only line sailing out of LA that has not released cruises for that month. We always prefer Princess, but family and friends got tired of waiting so we went with RCI.

Hunter, I have been impatiently waiting for the Mexican Riviera to open as well. I see that it is still not on the website, but my TA booked me on the Sapphire out of LA for Nov. 14th...I believe yesterday. So they have access if you have a good TA.

S

If you want to Cruise with Princess, call your TA. We are booked for April, 2010 on the Ruby......:) :)

Ruby isn't going to Australia!!

This is what we have booked on Celebrity, trying to find something comparable on Princess that isn't 30 days. I'm not looking for the Caribbean.

Sydney, Australia

At Sea

At Sea

Noumea, New Caledonia

Vila, Vanuatu

Cruising

International Dateline

Apia, Samoa

Pago Pago, American Samoa

At Sea

At Sea

Bora Bora, French Polynesia

Moorea, French Polynesia

Papeete, Tahiti French Poly

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii

Come and join us on the Diamond Princess in April 2010, Bangkok to Alaska. :) We've got a great group going. :) FYI, some are doing a partial, boarding in Beijing.

Apr 14 2010 BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG), THAILAND 05:00PM

Apr 15 2010 AT SEA

Apr 16 2010 SINGAPORE 09:00AM 06:00PM

Apr 17 2010 AT SEA

Apr 18 2010 HO CHI MINH CITY (PHU MY), VIETNAM 07:00AM 05:30PM

Apr 19 2010 NHA TRANG, VIETNAM 09:00AM 06:00PM

Apr 20 2010 AT SEA

Apr 21 2010 HONG KONG, CHINA 08:00AM 06:00PM

Apr 22 2010 AT SEA

Apr 23 2010 KEELUNG, TAIWAN 07:00AM 05:00PM

Apr 24 2010 OKINAWA, JAPAN 12:00PM 07:00PM

Apr 25 2010 AT SEA

Apr 26 2010 SHANGHAI, CHINA 07:00AM 06:00PM

Apr 27 2010 AT SEA

Apr 28 2010 NAGASAKI, JAPAN 07:00AM 04:00PM

Apr 29 2010 AT SEA

Apr 30 2010 BEIJING (XINGANG), CHINA 07:30AM 07:00PM

May 01 2010 DALIAN, CHINA 08:00AM 05:00PM

May 02 2010 QINGDAO, CHINA 09:00AM 06:00PM

May 03 2010 AT SEA

May 04 2010 PUSAN, SOUTH KOREA 08:00AM 05:00PM

May 05 2010 AT SEA

May 06 2010 VLADIVOSTOK, RUSSIA 05:30AM 07:00PM

May 07 2010 AT SEA

May 08 2010 SAPPORO (MURORAN/HOKKAIDO), JA PAN 08:00AM 06:00PM

May 09 2010 AT SEA

May 10 2010 CROSS INTERNATIONAL DATELINE 12:00PM 01:00PM CROSS INT'L DATELINE

May 10 2010 AT SEA

May 11 2010 AT SEA

May 12 2010 AT SEA

May 13 2010 AT SEA

May 14 2010 AT SEA

May 15 2010 ANCHORAGE (WHITTIER), ALASKA 07:00AM

They are available via your travel agent...the Diamond, Dawn and Sun will be in Asia/South Pacific in 2009-2010

I know what ships are down there, maybe you're seeing something I'm not. Can you see a comparable itinerary to what I posted? Sydney - Honolulu?

I was told today by my TA that as soon as Travel Agency's are done decidiing on what and how many rooms they want on those cruises then it will be posted on the websites for the remaining rooms to be available. It makes sense to me.

We had been told that Princess were to have released their January 2010 Caribbean itineraries and prices on June 5th but there is very little on their site yet and nothing showing for out of FLL.

Call our ta or Princess we did already booked the Ruby Princess for February 8, 2010 out of Fort Lauderdale.

Christine

I was waiting for Mexico Riviera for Easter 2010 - the itineraries did get released for 2010 but not available on the Princess Website. I called Princess (dont use a TA) and they had all the information and I was able to book directly with them -

Archived