Who is already booked for Alaska 2005??

Host Caroline

We're booked for Volendam 6/15/05 RT Vancouver which cruises both Tracy Arm and Glacier Bay.
it's going to be my wife and I, my in-laws (both 81) and my Pop (it's his 82nd birthday while on board).
Come rock with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='barbarabeeb']we are booked on celebrity Infinity 12 night Round trip San Francisco May 16!! I am so excited I cant wait!

~Carolyn[/QUOTE]

We are booked on Infinity, May 16th as well.

Rick in New Orleans

Booked May 6th on Celebrity Summit (did this same cruise last May)-14 nights, San Diego to Alaska. It was heaven...can't wait! Summit was fabulous ship and itinerary was so relaxing. This will be our 3rd Celebrity cruise...went on Mille's Istanbul to Barcelona in 2001.

We are planning a trip to Alaska May 16 and thought of the Dawn Princess. They are leaving Vancouver and going to Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay Scenic Cruising and College Fjord Scenic Crusing and Anchorage (Whittier). Any info about this and recommendations. Thanks. Iris

We just added a couple friends joining us on the July 2nd sailing on the Coral Princess! So...now it will be my husband and my Mom and I in a mini suite on the Dolphin deck and Mom's friends in a Balcony cabin on the Caribe Deck. It's our 2nd cruise to Alaska and their first!! I think I'm more excited for them to see it than I am to see it again myself!! It's absolutely breathtaking!! Just like a picture!!

Archived