Favorite Picture of All Time

Yes he is! My sister is still doing well and continues to try new things. We leave in 5 days for another cruise with our mom. This time Kathy wanted to try to snorkel, sooooo...I have a friend in Belize that is a tour guide and he has it all set up for us. He has figured a way to get her in and out of his boat, and will take us out to the coral reef and let her live out another dream. If I can get my mom to snap a picture or two, I will post when we return.

Better late than never! I forgot to report back on my sister snorkeling in Belize when we returned. Our friend Ivar stayed by her side the entire time, and we were in the water over an hour....she is still talking about it!

Ivar is getting her mask set

DSC00017.JPG

Group picture before we start our swim

DSC00018.JPG

Love this pic. But this is definitely not the view I had when I was on the Dream in November. There were 5 or 6 other ships with us in St. Maarten, so I would have never been able to get this photo.
I was lucky to get that picture. I was on Oasis and supposed to be in St Thomas that day. However, due to Hurricane Igor both the Dream & the Oasis stops were reversed to avoid the brunt of Igor's waves - otherwise, we would have never been there with Dream. The stores & restaurants were completely overwhelmed due to both ships arriving 'unannounced'. They were not prepared for the 10000 or so extra cruise passengers.:D

Hey all!

I thought I'd start a new thread here, since I am bored at work and need some more entertainment!

Everyone post their favorite picture of all time from any Carnival cruise. Just one overall, NOT one from EACH cruise :).

Bermuda, 2009...the delicious rum swizzlers at the swizzle inn...sorry, it was an NCL cruise but is my fave cruise pic.

Inver

IMG_1098.jpg.578aa3b28d87a4c364a7cb099fb7cffc.jpg

Better late than never! I forgot to report back on my sister snorkeling in Belize when we returned. Our friend Ivar stayed by her side the entire time, and we were in the water over an hour....she is still talking about it!

Ivar is getting her mask set

DSC00017.JPG

Group picture before we start our swim

DSC00018.JPG

It's great to see that your sister is still trying new things and living her dreams. Thanks for sharing!:)

I'm quite rusty at uploading pictures here...

Let's see if this sunset from a couple days ago in Seattle works... .... ooops, sorry, all I got was the thumbnail. But it sure was a beauty!

That is beautiful!

Where have you been? Haven't seen any posts lately. Off on a long cruise?

How the hell you do that, I know us North Carolinians are known for running shine, but I couldn't get a single bottle on the Freedom in March, need some lessons. lol

Tim

It's because he had Bud Light, and everyone knows that's just 'water' anyway!;):D

How the hell you do that, I know us North Carolinians are known for running shine, but I couldn't get a single bottle on the Freedom in March, need some lessons. lol

Tim

Maybe that's because you're trying to get bottles in, and he brought cases of cans? :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is leaving Jacksonville on the Fascination.

CIMG4136.jpg

And this one is so awesome to me. It's my parents on the beach watching us sail. They live in Jacksonville and came to see the ship go by and I actually spotted them, with my dog too!

CIMG4132.jpg