Carnival Cruise Ship Horn Sound File

Wert Q Gumby

Multiple%20Blasts.wma

Multiple Blasts

One%20Blast.wma

One Blast

Disney%20Wish%20Upon%20A%20Star%20Ship%20Horn.wma

Disney Ship Horn

Fair Warning -- these are uploaded to a place called FileDen. I just created an account there to test it out, and it seems that if you want to download something you must also have an account. It is a very irritating site and I'm not quite sure yet exactly how it works. I am still looking for an easier way to share these. Still open for suggestions!

Having been on it, Disney horn is my absolute favorite!! Brings back happy Memories!!!

I've been trying to get "Bang on the Drum All Day" as a ringtone for my phone and it's not available! I can find it online for a $9.99 subscription:confused:

I made one of those too. I have that as my ringtone on my BB. :)

I'd be happy to send it to you with the carnival horn if you want.

Having been on it, Disney horn is my absolute favorite!! Brings back happy Memories!!!

I agree...

we were lucky and picked to go up on the bridge as we departed Castaway Cay in 06..my kids sounded the horn as we left, Actually Capt let them hit it a 2nd time so they each had a turn. Here's a memory pic....which soon thereafter one of there little fingers hit it a 3rd time:eek:.. everyone was talking at dinner about the horn kept going off....and we were just smiling....:D

613776903206.jpg

The ship's horn would make a cool ringtone. :)

I use it for a ring tone for my daughter since we will be cruising together very soon!!

I actually downloaded it from the Carnival website - the Fun thing they have - there's downloads and the ship horn ring tone is one of them!

I agree...

we were lucky and picked to go up on the bridge as we departed Castaway Cay in 06..my kids sounded the horn as we left, Actually Capt let them hit it a 2nd time so they each had a turn. Here's a memory pic....which soon thereafter one of there little fingers hit it a 3rd time:eek:.. everyone was talking at dinner about the horn kept going off....and we were just smiling....:D

613776903206.jpg

AWW, such a priceless pic!!!

I just got goosebumps! Really is a great cruise line isn't it??

AWW, such a priceless pic!!!

I just got goosebumps! Really is a great cruise line isn't it??

Thx and it is, I can't tell you all the things that happened to us to just make it a priceless week...

2 of the things that stick out are...

We were walking by a Chief Officer as my son was taking a pic of Mickey Mouse and he asked my son if he liked Photography which my son does...and answered yes, the Officer got on the walkie talkie and next thing we know one the Ship Photographers was standing there with a Camera to use(expensive DSLR) and he was the photographer for a few of the Character Greets with help from the Photagraphers.

987719703206.jpg

The other is... walking down the hall to go to a show... and we ran into Cinderella who grabbed my daughter by the hand and proceeded to spend the next 1/2 hour + with us...We missed the show:D

212303703206.jpg

Sorry for the Hijack....:eek:

Any ideas on how to get this for the iPhone?

Once you have the MP3 file follow the following:

1. Start iTunes and find the song you want to convert. (It must be an MP3.)
  2. Right-click the song and choose Get Info.
  3. Click the Options tab.
  4. Check the Start Time and Stop Time boxes, then enter times for each (no more than 30 seconds apart, the maximum length for a ringtone). I used 0:00 and 0:30, respectively, as "Spit It Out" has a perfect ascending lead-in.
  5. Click OK, then right-click the song again and choose Create AAC Version. You should immediately see a new 30-second version of the song.
  6. Drag that version out of iTunes and into the folder of your choice.
  7. Delete the 30-second version from iTunes and undo the Start Time/Stop Time changes to the original.
  8. Open the folder containing the 30-second AAC file you dragged out of iTunes, then change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r. Double-click it and it immediately gets added to iTunes' ringtone library.
  9. Finally, sync your iPhone. When it's done, you can head into the settings and select your new ringtone.

Hope this helps.

What about the 'intercom' tone they play before announcements? Love that sound, for some reason. :-)

I'm right there with ya!

Would LOVE to have that "bing bong bing" tone as a ringtone or text msg tone!

Alas, my searches have been fruitless...:(

Archived