Help Please

Luanne21

Im guessing you have added the booking to your profile, then pulled up your reservation. When you open it up, I see boxes going down the page, one says book excursions. same as always, Just was there 2 days ago and cant see any changes.

OK assuming you are logged in and added it to your profile as always...scroll left and click on MyCruise, maybe you didnt scroll far enough left? It makes you sign in again, if you havent today on that page you have up. OK then a page comes up...3 down is plan activities, that goes to a page, first is shore excursions, or spa activities. click on shore excursions.

Maybe tell us how far you got and where you are having the problem?

Im guessing you have added the booking to your profile, then pulled up your reservation. When you open it up, I see boxes going down the page, one says book excursions. same as always, Just was there 2 days ago and cant see any changes.

OK assuming you are logged in and added it to your profile as always...scroll left and click on MyCruise, maybe you didnt scroll far enough left?

Maybe tell us how far you got and where you are having the problem?

But how do you cancel them online? I'd be willing to bet you have to call.

With this new website you can't even modify your booking. All you get is an error message. Tried it with both Firefox and IE7.

Bill

go to the carnival website and log in... click on view cruise details which drops down... click on my orders... opens another window which give the option of view/modify or cancel. just click cancel and it will walk you through the process.

let me know if this helps. Patrick :)

I booked thru a TA so I never could modify my booking online that I know of, only if you booked thru Carnival. So maybe thats why I dont see a change.

I booked online with CCL and used to be able to modify my booking until the new website came out a couple weeks ago.

The only reason I booked directly was to be able to go online and make the changes and not have to call my TA.

So now I have to call CCL. Now I'm paying more for the same thing. Time to transfer the booking.

Bill

Thank you guys for your help. I found out this morning that a friend of ours has died, so I was just not thinking correctly.

For the record Carnival is very good about letting you modify your excursions.

Mostly likely the credit will be on my credit card by morning.

Thanks again.

Luanne

Luanne -

To Cancel Excursion:

LOGIN to Carnival Website

Click MY CRUISE

Click MY RESERVATION

Click VIEW CRUISE DETAILS (on Left)

Click MY ORDERS (on left)

Your Excursion order should appear: Click VIEW/MODIFY

Click on the REMOVE box for each passenger/excursion to be removed

Click CONFIRM CHANGES at bottom.

When you look at MY ORDERS next time, the deleted passengers/excursions should sho-up and your Credit Card should be credited.

ken

Archived