Hot off the presses, Oasis Pricing

No. D1-D8 are all balcony cabins. D8 would be the cheapest, and D1 the most expensive of the D category balcony cabins. Just like on Freedom, they have D1, D2, E1, E2. On Oasis, they have 8 different balcony cabins, all the same size, with different prices. Depends on location among other factors.

OOoooooooh! Ok, I get it now....seems backwards to me, but thanks so much for explaining. :)

Well, I just found out my color cartridge needed replacing from trying to print some of the schematic!

Thanks everyone so much for this info. I'm looking at late January or early February so I was glad to see the prices weren't too bad. OK, I'm looking at an inside, but there seem to be some in decent locations--the smaller ones are 149 sq. ft., which I can deal with.

Someone else posted the question above also--when you look at the Oasis pdf file it comes up in something like 22%--which I cannot read--if I enlarge it to a readable size (like 125%) it still prints at the tiny size.

Does ANYONE know how I can print out each deck individually at a manageable size? I'd like to be able to look at each deck individually on a paper in front of me and see the cabin numbers!

Thanks so much--I love Cruise Critic....

Hi:

Where did you find the PDF file with the deck plan?

Thanks,

Arlene

:( I was really hoping to talk my DH into one of the loft suites for the inaugural, but not at $5600 pp and he doesn't want to wait until one of the later sailings where i think they are priced really well. And the JS are higher than i expected. Wonder what the GS are going to be???? All that being said, I am still VERY excited and can't wait until the 28th!!! Woo Hoo! Thanks for this!

:( I was really hoping to talk my DH into one of the loft suites for the inaugural, but not at $5600 pp and he doesn't want to wait until one of the later sailings where i think they are priced really well. And the JS are higher than i expected. Wonder what the GS are going to be???? All that being said, I am still VERY excited and can't wait until the 28th!!! Woo Hoo! Thanks for this!

My guess that I had posted on some earlier threads was pretty much in line for non suite cabins but I under priced the suite categories. I think that the JS is about $400.00 too high. The Crown Loft is much more than I expected. I guess that the Royal Loft Suite will now go for something like ten grand a person.

Personally prices are a little higher than I expected, especially considering the current economic environment we are in. I guess I've gotten a bit jaded seeing all these $799 balcony ads for a 7-day cruise. Of course I realize that OASIS is something really special, and that December 2009 is a long way away. Demand will truly dictate what happens to these prices. If sailings don't fill (and 5400 berths is a lot of berths to fill), then of course you will see discounting.

I was hoping to book a Jr. Suite but at $2779 per person for the inaugural, I feel that is way too high. More reasonable pricing seems to start around September 4, 2010.

Ernie

Personally prices are a little higher than I expected, especially considering the current economic environment we are in. I guess I've gotten a bit jaded seeing all these $799 balcony ads for a 7-day cruise. Of course I realize that OASIS is something really special, and that December 2009 is a long way away. Demand will truly dictate what happens to these prices. If sailings don't fill (and 5400 berths is a lot of berths to fill), then of course you will see discounting.

I was hoping to book a Jr. Suite but at $2779 per person for the inaugural, I feel that is way too high. More reasonable pricing seems to start around September 4, 2010.

Ernie

Ernie, are you still planning to be on the first cruise?

Ernie, are you still planning to be on the first cruise?

My brother and I and weighing the pros and cons. It's really cool to be on the inaugural, but is it worth a $500 to $700 premium per person??? Also, this may be one ship where it is wise to wait for a few cruises to pass. The ship is a brand new design, so large, and so many things untried that perhaps it's best to give it some time to work out the kinks. I don't know. To be honest I would be happy on the inaugural or even a few cruises later.

The other date we are looking at is January 9th. It might be nice to go after the holidays as well.

I'll let you know. How about you? Still going for the inaugural?

Ernie

My brother and I and weighing the pros and cons. It's really cool to be on the inaugural, but is it worth a $500 to $700 premium per person??? Also, this may be one ship where it is wise to wait for a few cruises to pass. The ship is a brand new design, so large, and so many things untried that perhaps it's best to give it some time to work out the kinks. I don't know. To be honest I would be happy on the inaugural or even a few cruises later.

The other date we are looking at is January 9th. It might be nice to go after the holidays as well.

I'll let you know. How about you? Still going for the inaugural?

Ernie

Still shooting for the inaugural. Like you the price for a JS is a little more than I thought that it would be but I really do not like any cabins smaller than a JS.

My guess that I had posted on some earlier threads was pretty much in line for non suite cabins but I under priced the suite categories. I think that the JS is about $400.00 too high. The Crown Loft is much more than I expected. I guess that the Royal Loft Suite will now go for something like ten grand a person.

Yes, I liked your pricing much better. :D

Well, I just found out my color cartridge needed replacing from trying to print some of the schematic!

Thanks everyone so much for this info. I'm looking at late January or early February so I was glad to see the prices weren't too bad. OK, I'm looking at an inside, but there seem to be some in decent locations--the smaller ones are 149 sq. ft., which I can deal with.

Someone else posted the question above also--when you look at the Oasis pdf file it comes up in something like 22%--which I cannot read--if I enlarge it to a readable size (like 125%) it still prints at the tiny size.

Does ANYONE know how I can print out each deck individually at a manageable size? I'd like to be able to look at each deck individually on a paper in front of me and see the cabin numbers!

Thanks so much--I love Cruise Critic....

I am having the same issue with printing it.

How do you know what cabins these are for? I can figure out the inside and outside, but are all the balconies the same price? What would the Deluxe CL be?

Oh, and THANKS for posting this! They're not near as bad as I thought they'd be either. I have a feeling we'll be booking this ship sometime soon.

Just a guess, but Deluxe CL probably is Grand Suite and above ...Concierge Level????

Agree, these prices are quite decent and another guess, they are the lowest prices for the class of cabins with better locations going for a few bucks more per person. But Oasis is taller than a 12 story building, longer than 4 football fields and wider than the Panama Canal so I am going to make a wild prediction...unless there is a tsunami, no one will ever know if she's at sea or docked and the only difference location will make is how many miles you'll have to walk from your cabin to the elevators and from the elevator to your destination. However, look at the up-side...you won't have to go to the gym to walk off meals since 2 turns around Promenade deck will be just short of 1 mile or you can just do a stair climb for the 14 decks! :D

Archived