Cruiser Status

toledo_cruiser

Hello everyone. I've sailed on four Carnival cruises and will be aboard the Carnival Triumph 9/7/08. I've already booked a Princess cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess 11/30/08. Will I be considered a first time Princess cruiser, or will my previous cruises aboard Carnival give me past cruiser status aboard Princess?

I called Princess, but I think I must have gotten a new agent. She told me to call Carnival. :confused:

The September cruise will be with a group of 40ish first time cruisers, but the November cruise will be with a more sedate group of us 60 year olds. I am looking forward to both. I especially want to get a different perspective and I hope Princess will keep my cruising juices flowing.

Toledocruisers

After the first Princess cruise, Princess recognised all our other cruises with P&O, which is under Carnival now too. We shot to Eilte after the second cruise as we had 10 P&O, or over 150 days cruising. I would think that it should work with other sections of the Carnival group.

Enjoy your cruise. We are sticking with Princess now.

After the first Princess cruise, Princess recognised all our other cruises with P&O, which is under Carnival now too. We shot to Eilte after the second cruise as we had 10 P&O, or over 150 days cruising. I would think that it should work with other sections of the Carnival group.

Enjoy your cruise. We are sticking with Princess now.

But it doesn't. Nor does Carnival count any of the other lines cruises either.

Pia

Archived