OK here we go....

crazycath

wow that sounded strong to me lol

Are yo u calling them fat>??

I will never think they are fat just cause some posts are full of pictures with food lol.

But there must be some truth in that according to the label in my dress! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Bottom of the top banner you will see "user CP", click that and then you will options on the left. One of them is called "buddy/ignore lists". From there you can iggy the people that you do not wish to read their dribble anymore.

Well Thank you!

Cathy

Bottom of the top banner you will see "user CP", click that and then you will options on the left. One of them is called "buddy/ignore lists". From there you can iggy the people that you do not wish to read their dribble anymore.

What happend to your Chihuahua?

Annabelle is worried she does not have a friend on the board any more...

Hey, I have a similar question to the OP...

Why do people feel a need to post 20 or 30 posts a day

on here?

Oh well...I can see 1,000 posts coming up some day, after all I have only been posting here for three years..

What happend to your Chihuahua?

Annabelle is worried she does not have a friend on the board any more.

I took Paco off of my avatar but he is still very much a part of my family. He now has a playmate named Addie. We love our chihuahuas around the CCJ household.

why do people respond to questions that they do not have an answer for," i dont know but some one will" Well no kidding.... is it for a higher post count ? If you dont know dont answer it doesnt help

also why do ppl answer questions nasty, are there lives so bad they must share it???

My mother always said "if you have nothing nice to say dont say it"

Because they don't have a life.

I love Cruise Critic because I find it very imformative, I ask questions and I answer questions. What makes me mad is people that don't want to help, like I said they don't have a life and they like to "stir the pot" or just babble to be heard ( I guess no one else listens to them). When I am trying to find something I have to read on and on the babble and someone always answers with something imformative. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little joking once in awhile but when they go on and on it is very boring. I think these people are lacking in attention. IMO.

I took Paco off of my avatar but he is still very much a part of my family. He now has a playmate named Addie. We love our chihuahuas around the CCJ household.

We have a Tea Cup Chihuahua named Lizzie that just turned 10 years old. Actually her AKC name is Little Lizzette Wants For Nothing. She is our Princess and her name suits her very well.:)

We have a Tea Cup Chihuahua named Lizzie that just turned 10 years old. Actually her AKC name is Little Lizzette Wants For Nothing. She is our Princess and her name suits her very well.:)

Annabelle is my little baby and she goes every where with us except for our cruises.

We actually found a little Mississippi River trip a couple of years ago out of Vicksburg, and they said we could bring her along. She hated it and spent the entire trip in my lap. She was scared to get down and would not go anywhere near the side of the ship. So, I guess it is a good thing she can not go on a cruise.

Well, you got your 1,000th post...and maybe I will get mine in too someday. I have been posting three years and 10 cruises, but only post when I have something to say.

Archived