OK here we go....

crazycath

So' date=' what does your question have to do with cruising???? This is a CRUISE forum.[/quote']

Yes this is a cruise forum & I am sure the OP was talking about why does people answer that way about the questions they are asked on this cruise forum. A little common sense goes a long way.

So' date=' what does your question have to do with cruising???? This is a CRUISE forum.[/quote']

Why do you care, if you are not in charge, why post this nasty comment, if they want to move me OK, why do you seem to think you must pass judgement???

cruise1234567 as Iv said I like you, we may not agree, but I love your spunk.

People can disagree and still admire and like the other person.

Yes, yes, we need a poll, except since this thread has nothing to do with Carnival it will be moved to floataway lounge here soon.... oops

What topic should I choose? Why do overweight people go to the midnight buffet? Why do people wear toilet water,when it really smells like it?:p :D

why do people respond to questions that they do not have an answer for," i dont know but some one will" Well no kidding.... is it for a higher post count ? If you dont know dont answer it doesnt help

also why do ppl answer questions nasty, are there lives so bad they must share it???

My mother always said "if you have nothing nice to say dont say it"

Ok I am ready , 123 lets go

Cathy

LMAO here. I guess when i need a question answered and yes i am going to help with your post count. I will just simply ask crazycath..

Hee Hee 1 more

Since you asked and I answered earlier I have a new question that you may be able to help me with.....if a mod makes a post or thread go poof does that lower ones post count back to where it was prior to the poofing? Just curious since lots of "good juicy" threads go poof lol

Since you asked and I answered earlier I have a new question that you may be able to help me with.....if a mod makes a post or thread go poof does that lower ones post count back to where it was prior to the poofing? Just curious since lots of "good juicy" threads go poof lol

Guess we will probably find out together....

Cathy

Hee Hee 1 more
Grats on 500 ;)

A thread that I had replied to was removed from the boards. My post count stayed the same. I think I was at 8 then.

Sometimes I'll see a "Hi, new cruiser here" thread, I just want to pop in and say "hey." Cause I remember how hard it was for me to submit my very first post. So I guess my post count does go up cause I said hi.

You are correct... and this is not a Cruise Forum issue... I see it all the time at work, at hardware stores, at most any place. There is a population of folks that will provide you an answer, even if they don't know... like they can't help themselves of something.

I say "I don't Know" all the time, but I do follow that answer up with, "... but I will find out".

How pointed the question that someone asks matters too. If it's general, then you have opened the door to answers, ahem, opinions.

Ask a pointed question, like which ships allow 5 passengers, then the answer will pretty exact without much of this... that... and the other. You will still get the person answering regardless.

Ask if taking home schooled kids on cruises during October is OK, and you will get a whole lot of answers.

There is a lot of good info here... but it is a forum, however... :cool:

What topic should I choose? Why do overweight people go to the midnight buffet? Why do people wear toilet water,when it really smells like it?:p :D

Are people who like to cruise more overweight than the general population? Are you a bad parent if you cruise without your kids (any post about children cruising always gets a huge reaction). I think we have had enough about taking your children out of school to cruise, is it ok sorts already.

I had some more, flew out of my head. Something to get them going for sure. That shouldnt be hard lol.

why do people respond to questions that they do not have an answer for," i dont know but some one will" Well no kidding.... is it for a higher post count ? If you dont know dont answer it doesnt help

you answered your own question, for seem reason some posters seem to love to watch that count. i've found that the join date especially when receiving advice is more often to be helpful

My mother always said "if you have nothing nice to say dont say it"

My mother always used to say "Here's two bucks. Run down to the corner store and get me a pack of Unfiltered Lucky Strikes, you no good little such-and-such. And make it snappy!"

I'm not sure either one are words to live by though.

(ps - My mother never actually said that. But you get the point)

Archived