what is on Fiesta Deck Pacific Dawn?

kaseyoz

After searching the posts here and checking the deck plans I am still no wiser.

I was wondering what else is on Fiesta deck on the Pacific Dawn. I know the T grade cabins and medical centre are there but what else.

It has two separate lots of public toilets so are there crew quarters around there also.

Is this the spot where the tenders leave from?

I ask as we have t grade cabins booked for our October 3rd cruise

After searching the posts here and checking the deck plans I am still no wiser.

I was wondering what else is on Fiesta deck on the Pacific Dawn. I know the T grade cabins and medical centre are there but what else.

It has two separate lots of public toilets so are there crew quarters around there also.

Is this the spot where the tenders leave from?

I ask as we have t grade cabins booked for our October 3rd cruise

Hi KaseyOz,

I actually sat there one morning near the lifts waiting for the wife to get out of the medical centre and watched everyone lining up for the tenders to leave from this deck. It was interesting listening to all the chatter going on. Other than the medical centre and "T" grade cabins there is no other passenger access on this deck that i know of.

Don

Don

Haven't been on the Dawn yet (although Sunday we will be on her) but isn't the gym, Beauty salon, ect on the Fiesta deck?:confused:

Hi,

The gym etc is on Holiday Deck, one deck down.

Holiday Deck (Deck 2)

holiday_deck.gif

Don

Hi,

The gym etc is on Holiday Deck, one deck down.

Holiday Deck (Deck 2)

holiday_deck.gif

Don

I can see how Marg thought it was on Fiesta deck. In the latest brochure it doesn't say Holiday deck & is pictured as though it os forward of the tgrade cabins.

The gym, beauty salon and spa are on Holiday Deck, one deck down from Fiesta Deck. Aside from the few passenger cabins and the Medical Centre, the rest of the space is a crew only area....from what I remember on the Regal Princess.

At least I won't have far to go to the gym.

I suppose I have to go there to take a photo at least;):D

Hey,

I cruised on the Fiesta Deck in August and found the rooms not much smaller than the Plaza Deck. Instead of a full window the cabins have two port holes which have the advantage of covers which will block out all the light when the sun comes up. The deck is still above the water line but you can see the water really well and it can get better when there is a bit of swell.

Jase

Fiesta deck has some of the crews cabins and staff areas

In Jan we were sent down there to look for the cruise director and were allowed in the crew only area to speak to him( He forgot about an apointment Tracey had made to see him)

Den

Hey,

I cruised on the Fiesta Deck in August and found the rooms not much smaller than the Plaza Deck. Instead of a full window the cabins have two port holes which have the advantage of covers which will block out all the light when the sun comes up. The deck is still above the water line but you can see the water really well and it can get better when there is a bit of swell.

Jase

Hi Jase

Did you have a great cruise? Do you have any photos of your room?

Cheers Gail

Cruise was great fun Gail, Even travelling alone, Some pics should be attached here.

The second bunk pulls down from the ceiling.

Hi Jase ,

Thankyou for posting the photo's of your cabin.

Do you have any more pics to share?

Maybe do a short review, it would be interesting to get your point of view as a solo traveller.

Did you feel left out of anything because you travelled on your own.

Regards Deb

Cruise was great fun Gail, Even travelling alone, Some pics should be attached here.

Thanks heaps for posting the pictures. We have one of these cabins booked for our cruise on 3 October. It is really interesting to see the layout.

It looks like your porthole window is open, surely not????? :confused:

It would be great if you could open it. :)

The wardrobe space looks to be exactly the same as the balcony cabin we had in November - B188.

The port holes don't open but they have covers you can swing down (a bit heavy) that will block out most of the sun at sunrise (great for sleeping in late).

Its pretty good being able to see the water and the rips when it gets rough. A bit freaky when you get on at Sydney and can see straight onto the wharf and all the stuff moving on shore.

Will try to do a review soon.

Jase

Hi Jase, thanks for that.

Phil has just got home and he wants to know about the top bunk. How does it work? The 4 berth rooms that we have seen have fold down bunks.

These ones look like they go up into the ceiling.

Is there still a light for the top bunk?

Thanks.

jen I have read that the portholes have covers which is probably what we are seeing here. It means we can also have an inside cabin if we like:D

Thanks so much for posting these photos. Jase

I would love for you to do a review as well. I will be mostly on my own as I am travelling only with my teenage daughter.

I don't know how much "bonding" we will do with the teen clubs on board. I am looking forward to a wonderful relaxing holiday doing NOTHING!!!!

I am sure jase's reply and your last reply Jen wasn't there when i read this thread.

I don't know what is happening with this pc at the moment, sometimes the posts go through, mostly white screens and then I have been getting some strange layouts of this site.

One where it tells me how many times I have posted in a particular thread!!!!never seen that before.

Also instead of the green light online bottom i have been seeing the words "online" or "offline" and no coloured buttons.

Anyone else seeing these or know what is happening on here.

Hi Jase

Glad you had a great cruise. Did you meet lots of interesting and friendly people? We did.

Thanks for photos The ones going in October will really appreciate them to have sneek peek of what T. grace cabins look like.

Planning anymore cruises soon?:p

Gail

Not a prob Jen (AKA Brushtail)

The top bunk has a boxish lever on the underside which you pull then pull the top bunk sliding down until it clicks into place. Can't remember if there was a another light for the top bunk. As soon as i got into the cabin the steward and me pushed it up into the roof.

Am looking at another cruise Gail, Just trying to find the right one at the right time at the right price. Cant really decide whether to try out the Pac Sunf after the refit (was on her two years ago) or enjoy the splendour of the Pac Dawn once more. I think i just really need another Midori Splice. :)

Not a prob Jen (AKA Brushtail)

The top bunk has a boxish lever on the underside which you pull then pull the top bunk sliding down until it clicks into place. Can't remember if there was a another light for the top bunk. As soon as i got into the cabin the steward and me pushed it up into the roof.

Am looking at another cruise Gail, Just trying to find the right one at the right time at the right price. Cant really decide whether to try out the Pac Sunf after the refit (was on her two years ago) or enjoy the splendour of the Pac Dawn once more. I think i just really need another Midori Splice. :)

Oh the Midori Splice airn't they the greatest? Keep on looking for the right cruise. Look out for the cheap deals.

Cheers Gail

Archived