Where are you from?

dublin

Hi! We are from Stamford, Connecticut, which is in the southwestern corner of the state. It's about an hour north of New York City, on the coast.

Nice place to live - but it's wicked expensive here. "Starter" homes start at $500K. It's too bad - my son (who's only 10 now) will probably never be able to afford to live here, unless he lives at home forever!!

Robin

Big Blue ----Lake Tahoe

living at the lake is great, I even own my own cruise boat

Ok its a 8 foot rubber raft, but I cruise down the Truckee river a few times each summer

lunch beer water it just does not get any better

Bob:)

San Francisco, California.

On Twin Peaks, the mountain near the geographical center of the city. (SF is only about 7 by 7 miles, so that location probably is not saying much!) About 200 feet below the summit observation lookout, facing east over the city and the bay. 2 1/2 miles from downtown.

Hello from Scotland - we're between Falkirk and Stirling-and if ye can say it's a braw, bricht, moonlicht nicht, then ye're awricht, ye ken ! (Sorry, a wee bit of Scottish stereotype slipped out there !:D )

All the best.....................Isabel

Middlesbrough, England- birthplace of Captain Cook, one of the greatest explorers ever. The Boro is treated very unfairly by our national media- they love to portray it as a place of heavy industry and social deprivation. Actually it is a great area to live in.We have the coast, the Cleveland Hills and the best football team in the world!!

Up the Boro!!

Archived