Passion Island or Paradise Beach Snorkeling in Coz?

poolgal

Tom, from Paradise Beach, always said that they didnt have the best snorkeling. Its more of a laid back, enjoy the beach type of event. You can snorkel there, but you wont see anything too exciting.

Havent heard about passion island, but if you goto the Cozumel Ports of Call threads there is lots of info...

Try using Search as well, great tools!

I ck'd the other boards before I posted this thread. Its hard to get a straight answer to this one. Much discussion is available on both but snorkeling is only touched on the subject. Personnally, I'd spend the whole day happily at Passion Island but me thinks hubby would get cranky!

I have found plenty of pic's of Passion however when you go to webshots and type in paradise beach............well all I can say is there must be plenty of beaches on the planet with that name. Can anyone direct me to where I could find pic's of this one?

You may want to visit Chen Rio (marginal snorkeling sights.. some colorful fish)... but this is NOT your typical tourist spot... we have been 3-4 times, and there have never been more than a couple of groups of people there... more a TRUE COZUMEL... beautiful surf.... mostly visited by people staying on the island.. we have never seen others there from the ship..

just a thought!

Tom

Archived