Leaving tomorrow on Sensation, just upgraded to the Penthouse!

SUNNY D

I'm so excited. The best cabin we have ever been in was a regular balcony which we loved. This time, my 2 friends and I booked an oceanview with an upper bunk. I was kinda worried about the lack of space and knew we would miss the balcony but for the price, it couldn't be beat....Till now, Carnival just called and bumped us to a penthouse suite for an extra $100. Now we have space and a balcony! Hooray. :)

Thanks. We are sooo excited! Are there any perks we should know about besides VIP check in? What about tipping? Do you tip more for room service than you would in other cabins? Sorry if that's a stupid question. We haven't had the "honor" of sailing in a Cat 12 so not sure what differences there are besides the obvious cabin layout. :)

I'm so excited. The best cabin we have ever been in was a regular balcony which we loved. This time, my 2 friends and I booked an oceanview with an upper bunk. I was kinda worried about the lack of space and knew we would miss the balcony but for the price, it couldn't be beat....Till now, Carnival just called and bumped us to a penthouse suite for an extra $100. Now we have space and a balcony! Hooray. :)

I would take it too for $100.

Thanks. We are sooo excited! Are there any perks we should know about besides VIP check in? What about tipping? Do you tip more for room service than you would in other cabins? Sorry if that's a stupid question. We haven't had the "honor" of sailing in a Cat 12 so not sure what differences there are besides the obvious cabin layout. :)

Tipping is the same as regular cabins. You will love this category. We had it on the Ecstacy and loved it. So much room with a huge sofa sitting area and a spa tub! It was great. Have a great time.:D

Thanks everyone. There are 3 of us, it was $100pp. We paid $1047 total (taxes and all). And we have $120 OBC that I got for a price drop on our oceanview a week ago. :) I think we did pretty good. Looking forward to our new cabin tomorrow!

Thanks everyone. There are 3 of us, it was $100pp. We paid $1047 total (taxes and all). And we have $120 OBC that I got for a price drop on our oceanview a week ago. :) I think we did pretty good. Looking forward to our new cabin tomorrow!

Did you book directly with Carnival or with a TA?

Archived