Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

The rates are showing again. Have a look at the attached pdf file. The fare for a single outside (same as inside)is $111. plus gvt fees and taxes.

It was showing for me on the Singles discount page of vtg yesterday but I couldn't find it on RC's own site.

Thank you all....I'll take a look

See post #1770. The airfares from Pty are pretty high so unless someone needs a cheap way to get from Miami to Panama this is not a good deal.

Air fares are very high from Panama (unless you fly to Fort Lauderdale). I am using airline miles to book a RT ticket with the return back to Panama in April 2013 to catch the same ship to Baltimore via San Juan - so the only airfare for me is to Miami ($59).

I almost booked it until I realized it's a one way to Panama. :eek:

22-Nov Miami, Florida Depart 4:00 PM

23-Nov Cruising

24-Nov Cruising

25-Nov Colon, Panama Arrive 8:00 AM

Are you going to stay there a few days or try to fly back on Thanksgiving Day? :eek:

See above reply for flight details. The ship departs Thanksgiving day. If you book a RT from Panama City to NY (with the return flight back to Panama City next April) and take the ship to Baltimore next year, it may be a good deal. I'm sure it would be dirt cheap to return to NY from Baltimore.

There are lots of good deals this week on RCI's Tuesday sale at: http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Especially the 7 day Med cruises, most of which have a 150% single supplement and very low fares. Of course the flights to/from the US would not be very cheap! :)

There are lots of good deals this week on RCI's Tuesday sale at: http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Especially the 7 day Med cruises, most of which have a 150% single supplement and very low fares. Of course the flights to/from the US would not be very cheap! :)

How do you get these .pdf fliers on the sales? I get the RCCL link to the preview sale, but I really like it in the flier format you posted. Thanks for sharing.

How do you get these .pdf fliers on the sales? I get the RCCL link to the preview sale, but I really like it in the flier format you posted.

Just save the link in your favorites and it will automatically update. Usually on Friday. There's one for Celebrity as well:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

You posted the link to Celebrity - not Royal Caribbean. If it's too much trouble, I can try to get it elsewhere.

No, it's too much trouble for you to look back at post #1780 where you already have the link to Royal Caribbean printed in red!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=35019921&postcount=1780

This is the 2nd time you've caused trouble by not paying attention (the first being my posting of my deal for Carnival Miracle sailing on 12/16 where you doubted the price I quoted because you were looking at the rates for the 12/24 sailing). I'm more than happy to help people out but I cannot abide passive-aggressive behavior.

Edited by cruise pup

No, it's too much trouble for you to look back at post #1780 where you already have the link to Royal Caribbean printed in red!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=35019921&postcount=1780

This is the 2nd time you've caused trouble by not paying attention (the first being my posting of my deal for Carnival Miracle sailing on 12/16 where you doubted the price I quoted because you were looking at the rates for the 12/24 sailing). I'm more than happy to help people out but I cannot abide passive-aggressive behavior.

"Caused Trouble"??? By asking a question??? Why are you getting your panties all in a wad? For the record, I did NOT comment anything about the Carnival Sailing you are referring to. You obviously have me confused with someone else (search your threads for the Carnival cruise you referred to and you'll see). While I appreciate the help and the insights on sales, there's absolutely no reason for you to be a total jerk about it. Chill or at least go back on your meds.

Back a couple of months ago, I was ready to book a cruise, so i touched base with my TA, who I met on my last cruise btw.... she found me a sailing on the ExOS on Dec 3rd for a total of $1293.00 1188 for the Cat L inside on Deck 10, plus Tx/Fee of $105... the kicker? Because of the sale that was on at the time I got a $200 OBC, making my effective rate of $1093 for the 10 days... the going rate for a low cat inside is currently $839 or so.. at the time I booked it was $719... so the SS was about 70% but with the OBC factored in the SS is less than 30%....

It pays to shop and it *can* pay to use a TA....

"Caused Trouble"??? By asking a question??? Why are you getting your panties all in a wad? For the record, I did NOT comment anything about the Carnival Sailing you are referring to. You obviously have me confused with someone else (search your threads for the Carnival cruise you referred to and you'll see). While I appreciate the help and the insights on sales, there's absolutely no reason for you to be a total jerk about it. Chill or at least go back on your meds.

Yes, I admit I confused you with another idiot. But that still doesn't detract from the fact that you were asking for something you already had in your hands and then denied it and made it seem like I'm the one who doesn't want to help you. And, you're welcome!

Edited by cruise pup

This is very last minute but Carnival is running a "Pack & Go" last minute special for the Carnival Conquest 7 night W. Carib. out of New Orleans for the 9/9 & 9/16 sailings. The inside single gty rate with taxes and fees is $546. which comes to $78/day. Port is re-opening today and barring no further weather problems, it should be fine.

Edited by cruise pup

This is very last minute but Carnival is running a "Pack & Go" last minute special for the Carnival Conquest 7 night W. Carib. out of New Orleans for the 9/9 & 9/16 sailings. The inside single gty rate with taxes and fees is $546. which comes to $78/day. Port is re-opening today and barring no further weather problems, it should be fine.

It's no longer available. I guess I got in under the wire. I even was assigned a cabin. Not bad, an inside with a window.:)

It's no longer available. I guess I got in under the wire. I even was assigned a cabin. Not bad, an inside with a window.:)

Im so happy you were able to zoom in for this trip!!

September is a no travel month for me.. too bad as it tends to be the best value travel month of the year.

Have a great cruise!!

Kathleen

Monarch of the Seas SO cabin for 10/1/12 4-night sailing out of Pt. Canaveral. Single rate incldng taxes is $279. This is a special running until 9/4/12 (Tuesday). Airfares to MCO are pretty good out of NYC too. I have a hold on a cabin. Not too crazy about the ship but the price is great. The SO are the only cabins I would consider. Anything less are very tight and the decks are super-crowded. Once in a while you'll find the SO for the same or even less price as the regular OV and/or IS cabins. This is one of those times.

WOW Cruisepup! You are finding some great deals! Unfortunately they are all on the East Coast and I'm on the West. Airfare is the killer on most of these deals for me, but I appreciate all the great information!

Hi Pat:) hope you are doing well.:)