Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Hi Lois! Doing great thank you. Getting ready for my trip to Rome and TA back to Galveston. You have any trips coming up?

Hi:)going on Summit out of San Juan for 7 nights in November.

This is the trip you are staying at The Golden pre-cruise right?

One of the families I sailed with in May stayed there and really

enjoyed it.:)

Hi:)going on Summit out of San Juan for 7 nights in November.

This is the trip you are staying at The Golden pre-cruise right?

One of the families I sailed with in May stayed there and really

enjoyed it.:)

Yes it is, and thanks for the feedback. I originally learned about it from the CC boards. There is so much useful information here. Take care, and maybe we'll sail together again soon.

Monarch of the Seas SO cabin for 10/1/12 4-night sailing out of Pt. Canaveral. Single rate incldng taxes is $279. This is a special running until 9/4/12 (Tuesday). Airfares to MCO are pretty good out of NYC too. I have a hold on a cabin. Not too crazy about the ship but the price is great. The SO are the only cabins I would consider. Anything less are very tight and the decks are super-crowded. Once in a while you'll find the SO for the same or even less price as the regular OV and/or IS cabins. This is one of those times.

I have sailed on Monarch for the last time. It was the worse cruise I've ever taken. The beds are hard as rock, the entry ways to the buffett smell like cat pi s s.. aka mold, and she is past past her prime. I have read that the Monarch is the next ship headed to Pulmantur cruise lines, and may be based out of Aruba. But I am happy for you to get the price, wish it was on the Majesty.

K

I have sailed on Monarch for the last time. It was the worse cruise I've ever taken. The beds are hard as rock, the entry ways to the buffett smell like cat pi s s.. aka mold, and she is past past her prime. I have read that the Monarch is the next ship headed to Pulmantur cruise lines, and may be based out of Aruba. But I am happy for you to get the price, wish it was on the Majesty.

K

Thank you for enhancing my cruise experience.

K

Curious? Was the last and only time you were on Monarch back in 2009?

There are other soon sailings on Monarch of the Seas with a really good solo rate.... If I were local I would grab it! I seldom take advice from just one review....

I saw that. The one leaving this coming Monday is $40. less than I paid. I got confused and thought it was my sailing and was ready to apply for the obc for the difference but caught it before my foot went into my mouth. Anyway, I'm getting a $50. obc from shareholder benefits so that's bringing down the price.

I saw that. The one leaving this coming Monday is $40. less than I paid. I got confused and thought it was my sailing and was ready to apply for the obc for the difference but caught it before my foot went into my mouth. Anyway, I'm getting a $50. obc from shareholder benefits so that's bringing down the price.

Have a great time! I, for one, happen to like Monarch. I don't need a lot of niceties to be happy while cruising.

Have a great time! I, for one, happen to like Monarch. I don't need a lot of niceties to be happy while cruising.

Thank you. For 4 days it will be fine. Last time I sailed it I snagged a SO cabin for a great price and they really make a difference. For once, I hope to spend a day at Coco Cay. First time there was a storm and we never anchored. Second time we anchored, I tendered to the island, spent about 30 minutes and then spotted a storm heading our way. I ran to the tenders and got back to the ship just before the storm hit. So, maybe this time I'll get a full day there. But each time I've been on Monarch I've met people who became friends and we kept in touch after the cruise.

Thank you. For 4 days it will be fine. Last time I sailed it I snagged a SO cabin for a great price and they really make a difference. For once, I hope to spend a day at Coco Cay. First time there was a storm and we never anchored. Second time we anchored, I tendered to the island, spent about 30 minutes and then spotted a storm heading our way. I ran to the tenders and got back to the ship just before the storm hit. So, maybe this time I'll get a full day there. But each time I've been on Monarch I've met people who became friends and we kept in touch after the cruise.

You may have company.....ME! In the begging stages with hubby!!!

I am going on the Monarch this Oct for 4 nights and after my C & A Coupon rate is $224 for SOLO Steal! Cant wait.
Great. What kind of accommodations? The coupons were already expired for October when I booked but I got my shareholder on board credit. They aren't combinable so it's just as well. Edited by cruise pup

Wow! These are really great rates for solo cruisers. I 'd like to go, but when I add up the cost of the cruise, air , transfers, gratuities, excursions, gambling, etc., a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas can end up costing alot and I'd rather put that towards a longer cruise in the future. Enjoy!

Wow! These are really great rates for solo cruisers. I 'd like to go, but when I add up the cost of the cruise, air , transfers, gratuities, excursions, gambling, etc., a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas can end up costing alot and I'd rather put that towards a longer cruise in the future. Enjoy!
I sincerely hope you find the right bargain that fits your budget. Edited by cruise pup

Curious? Was the last and only time you were on Monarch back in 2009?

I have been on the Monarch 3 times, but yes the last time was in 2009. I do so hope you find her in better shape than I did.

and I am happy you were able to snag such a great price.

I too never just look at one reviewer for a ship as we all see smell and feel different things on different ships. There is never a need to get snippy.. oh wait, its you.. never mind.

K

I have been on the Monarch 3 times, but yes the last time was in 2009. I do so hope you find her in better shape than I did.

and I am happy you were able to snag such a great price.

I too never just look at one reviewer for a ship as we all see smell and feel different things on different ships. There is never a need to get snippy.. oh wait, its you.. never mind.

K

I asked the question because I only saw, according to your past cruises, one experience on Monarch, not 3, but that's irrelevant. I wasn't snippy at all and have no idea who you are and take offense at your comment.