cold in the dining room?

chivas1

We have not been on Emerald Princess, however, both my wife and I find that dining rooms and main show lounges on ships are often cooler than we like.

I always pack a cardigan sweater or two, and my wife takes a "pashima".

I think this really depends on the individual. I've never been too cool in any of the public rooms on a Princess ship. But, if you are prone to be cool, definitely carry a wrap or sweater.

I hope you have a fabulous cruise.

You never know on the temperature. You can bring a shawl or just drink an extra glass of wine!:D

I like the way you think!;)

Seriously though, I pack a pashmina for every cruise, but I have yet to use one. The ship is usually too warm for me.

It's usually just about right for me but my wife is always aware of cool drafts & always carries along a jacket of some type especially in the show lounge. On formal evenings in the dr she always wears my jacket since I hate to eat dinner wearing it.

For me too cold in all public indoor areas. (Even my cabin as my travel buddy is always hot and I am always cold)always a sweater for the dining room and a parka for the bedroom :) Her bed only has a sheet my bed has as many blankest as I can get my hands on.... :) So personal choice on this question. But I would bring a sweater just in case.

Archived