Oh, my...I think I'm gonna burst!!!

summercruisin'

You know the feeling...the cruise is getting close (less than 10 days); it's time to start packing (or finish). There are a million things to do and you feel like you just can't get through another day of work, but you have to somehow! Time to double check the paperwork, the reservations, the hotel, the flights...make sure everything is lined up. You drive EVERYONE around you crazy talking about it, obsessing! Gotta do laundry, pick out clothes, snacks, drinks...get cash from the bank...think about what I'm gonna eat and what I'll do at each port...check the list over and over...try to find a way to realllllllllyyyy enjoy each and every minute! I just can't wait! It's almost time for me to cruise!!!

It really has been too long since the last one! :D

We leave Friday to drive to Chicago, and fly to Miami Saturday, for our first cruise Sunday! I haven't begun packing yet, and honestly don't know what I am doing at all----and here I sit---reading posts on CC....

I need to get going!!

I know how you feel! I have just over 3 weeks to go! Is it wrong that I already have "piles" all over the guest room bed and could walk out the door in 5 minutes if I had to??? Can't wait :D

I laughed when I read this cuz I've had piles of "cruise stuff" in the spare bedroom since August. DH started his pile in there last week. Now we only have a little more than 3 weeks to go! :D

Summercruisin', enjoy your cruise! I hope things work out with you and DH trying to reconcile. Best wishes! :)

You know the feeling...the cruise is getting close (less than 10 days); it's time to start packing (or finish). There are a million things to do and you feel like you just can't get through another day of work' date=' but you have to somehow! Time to double check the paperwork, the reservations, the hotel, the flights...make sure everything is lined up. You drive EVERYONE around you crazy talking about it, obsessing! Gotta do laundry, pick out clothes, snacks, drinks...get cash from the bank...think about what I'm gonna eat and what I'll do at each port...check the list over and over...try to find a way to realllllllllyyyy enjoy each and every minute! I just can't wait! It's almost time for me to cruise!!!

It really has been too long since the last one! :D[/quote']

I'm right there with you!!!! I cruise in 4 days. I hope we both have a fabulous cruise!!!!!!!

I am in the countdown of the 30's and yes I am extremelly excited, and yes I have already packed, I know everyone laughs at me but I can't stand it and I like to have everything I need. We are sailing on the Valor Nov 16th and still looking for others sailing on the same ship.

172018310_meandmark.jpg.ac43570b5f2c73456f64accf58af6ed7.jpg

I feel exactly the same way and this will be our first cruise so I have no idea what to expect. I'm starting to pack this weekend, but I already started packing in my head about a week ago. haha When we booked the cruise I thought that I had plenty of time to be prepared and now it's here and I feel so unprepared!:eek:

Oh I know....I leave on my 1st ever cruise in 12 days and am so anxious, I got out my luggage last night and made my list ( hope I don't forget anything) lol....I just think this week is almost 1/2 over than 1 week to go and I will be on the ship on the 20th....Woo Hoo !!!!!!!:D :D

DH and I are down to 49 days until our next cruise:D I've made lists, booked our excursions online and started putting clothes aside that we won't be wearing again until then. Doing all the prep work extends the cruises for me. DH has started to show some interest lately - usually he doesn't get excited until the day before.....he must really need the vacation, too!

Have wonderful cruises ya'll:cool:

I know the feeling well! And quite by surprise, my husband, who I couldn't even discuss our first cruise with (we just got back in September) asked if we could give each other an early Christmas gift and go on a cruise in November!!! So now I've got "it" all over again--we leave in just over 6 weeks.

I hope you have a great time, and the best of luck to you and your marriage--I hope everything goes well!

You know the feeling...the cruise is getting close (less than 10 days); it's time to start packing (or finish). There are a million things to do and you feel like you just can't get through another day of work' date=' but you have to somehow! Time to double check the paperwork, the reservations, the hotel, the flights...make sure everything is lined up. You drive EVERYONE around you crazy talking about it, obsessing! Gotta do laundry, pick out clothes, snacks, drinks...get cash from the bank...think about what I'm gonna eat and what I'll do at each port...check the list over and over...try to find a way to realllllllllyyyy enjoy each and every minute! I just can't wait! It's almost time for me to cruise!!!

It really has been too long since the last one! :D[/quote']

I am so there!!:eek:

Archived