My Celebrity - Where would I look to confirm that we've paid in full?

Yungs

Hi, this may seem like a silly question - we are less than 30 days from sailing and haven't been kicked off so I assume that the money we handed over to the TA has been forwarded to Celebrity. But I don't see anywhere on My Celebrity, the bit that says that I have paid in full. I keep meaning to call and check just so that we don't get any nasty surprises at the pier, but time zone differences and all that, make it hard. We got our documents in the mail a few days ago and in the Charge Account and Cruise Ticket section it had under "Charges", the total amount of our cruise, as if nothing had been paid yet. Is this unusual?

I see the cabin number and everything else is correct, and we have received luggage tags in the mail. I just don't see confirmation of stateroom payment.

Once you sign in to MyCelebrity, you should see MyReservations. Click on that and will bring up the sailing. In the dropdown menu select "manage my reservation" and click go.

That will show the summary, payments are to the bottom. You can also click on "Payment", third tab from the end. That gives you a full summary. Hope that helps...

Steve

Thanks for the speedy replies! We have confirmation from the TA, I had just wondered about confirmation from Celebrity. Yes, getting documents is a good sign that we've paid. Will rest easier now.

When you use a TA the account summary no longer shows up. Call your TA and ask for an invoice marked paid in full.

I second this. My online bookings do not show any numbers on "My Celebrity", as I use a TA.

I'm sure you are fine but if you would feel better just ask your travel agent to send you a Guest Copy of the confirmation from Celebrity.

That's what I always do. I ask my TA for a "Guest Copy" of the confirmation. This should put you at ease. Enjoy your Cruise !

I received $200 OBC when I booked my cruise thru the online TA. They did state it would not "show up" until I was onboard, but since I don't have any real documentation stating this (other than my original print out) how can I be assured it will "show up"? It is not included in MY CELEBRITY account at this point, I did look.

Have others had any experience with this?

I received $200 OBC when I booked my cruise thru the online TA. They did state it would not "show up" until I was onboard, but since I don't have any real documentation stating this (other than my original print out) how can I be assured it will "show up"? It is not included in MY CELEBRITY account at this point, I did look.

Have others had any experience with this?

Hi Chefchick !

Unfortunately, "My Celebrity" does not show OBC's. I'm not sure who is actually offering your OBC. If it is Celebrity offering the OBC, it should show up on the Guest Confirmation Copy. I would ask for a copy of this from your TA.

If it is the TA that is offering the OBC, it is up to them to make sure it is added to your booking.

If you have something in writing, you should be ok. I would probably confirm it with them again, a week or 2 prior to your sailing. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived