Does airlines have microwaves?

v6dude

I'll be travelling with a young one and wanted to know if the airlines have microwaves on board since I don't think my DD will end up eating anything we can purchase on the flight. Was thinking of bringing the Gerber Graduates food should I need to feed her. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

:confused:

Airliners do not have microwave ovens. The crew can heat bottles by immersing them in hot water.

FYI, ovens on airliners use heated air. Items that need heating are pre-loaded onto heating trays and put into the ovens in bulk. After they are heated they are put onto the passenger meal trays. (I used to work for a manufacturer of cabin equipment including galleys and ovens).

I'll be travelling with a young one and wanted to know if the airlines have microwaves:confused:

You don't say what airline you are flying, but you may want to do a quick search on Amazon.com for one of those protective helmets to protect your young one from the microwaves.

You don't say what airline you are flying, but you may want to do a quick search on Amazon.com for one of those protective helmets to protect your young one from the microwaves.

Airliners do not have microwave ovens.

Ditto on the "no microwaves". No need to get the young one started on a tin-foil hat....plenty of time for that later when old enough to vote.

Archived