OMG, Just now got my room number!!!!!

chukeee

:D I am so stinking excited, I can't stand it! I just this minute got on the Carnival site and my room number is there!!!!:D We are 72 days out from our Triumph cruise and I NEVER expected it to be there this soon. What a wonderful surprise. Now here is where all you experts come in,,,:o I booked an 8A/GTY and my room is 8D9225. Is this good? It on the LIDO deck so I am assuming it is good. Has any one ever stayed in this room or close to it? Oh my God, I'm about to pee my pants!!!:D

:D I am so stinking excited, I can't stand it! I just this minute got on the Carnival site and my room number is there!!!!:D We are 72 days out from our Triumph cruise and I NEVER expected it to be there this soon. What a wonderful surprise. Now here is where all you experts come in,,,:o I booked an 8A/GTY and my room is 8D9225. Is this good? It on the LIDO deck so I am assuming it is good. Has any one ever stayed in this room or close to it? Oh my God, I'm about to pee my pants!!!:D

You're toward the front of the ship on starboard side. There are cabins on the decks both above and below you, so you shouldn't have to deal with noise problems (because you're also quite a ways from the pool area. Enjoy!!

I am actually just up as I leave to go to the airport in about an hour or so. We are going on the Triumph on Sunday and I have a room just a few doors along from yours. I will report back on my return. We come home on 28th, we're staying on another few days in Miami after the cruise.

You got a 3 catagory upgrade, you're sandwiched between two decks of cabins, and you're on the deck where all the action is. I'd say that was great!:D

I thought it was good but now that I hear it from the pros, I can relax. I am a worrier by nature and didn't know if I was missing something. Thank you.

I had cabin 9262 on the Victory and loved the location. Quiet and convenient.

Id love to get on the Lido deck. Been there on another ship way forward and loved that deck the best, but not willing to pay usually to upgrade (we paid that time extra). Here I was estastic to get on Empress deck for January, we also got our assignment, 74 days out. Carnival must have been in a assigning frezy as many of us seem to have just got assigned this week.

Gratz !! the cool thing is that it can even change again. :D Youre not done with upgrades until you are fully onboard.

Fred

I booked through a TA and a i am just wondering how you check on the carnival site for your assigned room.I have a cruise booking number and a Carnival Cruise booking number for my feb 1 Valor cruise.Where do i look to find my room.I think its about 78 days or so .Thanks

I booked through a TA and a i am just wondering how you check on the carnival site for your assigned room.I have a cruise booking number and a Carnival Cruise booking number for my feb 1 Valor cruise.Where do i look to find my room.I think its about 78 days or so .Thanks

Just log on and click on your cruise details. It will be on the main page.

Fred

Thanks all, I'm so tickled and thankful!!! I knew i wanted a balcony and didn't really have a preference or know much about alot of the cabins. On our 2 other cruises we were about midship and on decks 6 and7. they were great rooms. I didn't know that they could get any better.

we booked through a TA too but I just went to the carnival site, logged in hit "MY Cruise" then "My Reservation" and there it was!!!!!! Now for the next 71 days I'm going to look at that little square on the lido deck plans and picture myself on that balcony!:D

Chukee,

I got back last month, sailed the Triumph. I had room 9238. Excellent location, close to all the action, far enough away from the elevators so your not bothered with all the noise.

Your room steward should be Jerry and he was beyond excellent.

You will be very pleased.....Enjoy your cruise.

Weapon, thanks for the room info! I hope we get Jerry but, if not, I'm sure we will have a great steward (all staff on our past 2 cruises were excellent). I'm not to demanding or hard to please. In fact, I feel truly blessed to be able to cruise when people are struggling in this world.

Aloha, glad to meet someone else cruising with us! You can check out our roll call by clicking on Cruise Critic Message Boards at the top of this page, go down to Roll Call Message Boards, click on Carnival Roll Calls, and Triumph roll calls and look for our date. Are you traveling with kids? There are about six kids with us ranging from 12 to 16. I have been on these boards searching everything from the time we first planned our first cruise. These folks are wonderful and very knowledgable. Now friends that are going the first time think I am an expert! lol I sure have a lot to learn but these boards are the place to learn it. Most everyone is very friendly and patient with us newbies, but ocassionally you will encounter a real grouch!:rolleyes: Just ignore them and continue with your information quest.

You WILL find your answers on here;) Get back to me and we can discuss our cruise.

Yes we are on the 1/25. I am so excited that I can't contain myself!!! When I saw your post I was too thrilled. this is my first cruise so I don't know what to expect. How do I access the roll call?

I couldnt find 1/25 triumph, is that the date. go to member roll calls, then click on carnival, then click on your ship, then click on the date.

these are for the triumph

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=335

Archived