Where is your Royal Caribbean Cruise Director? - Through March 2009

LauraS

this month when we were on FOS Richard Spacey was our CD he was awesome, he could be his own comedy show. He made us laugh so hard my sides hurt any time he was taking part in a show. I plan on finding his location for our next cruise and booking that ship.

I could read it before but now I can't, so thanks to whoever posted it.

That's funny...we had Eric Dowis on the Voyager last January. Got on Adventure in August and there he was again! Now I see he is back on Voyager and we'll have him again in March. We aren't following him!! :D;) Really, we aren't!

It's all good! I like that Southern boy!! ;):):D

Clodaugh O'Connor :confused: will be your cruise director.

Richard will be getting on as you get off. Bummer for you... ;)

Yea. Bummer. But I'm taking 5 very good friends and we all have balcony hump cabins side by side so we will be partying with or without RS. :p

I could read it before but now I can't, so thanks to whoever posted it.

That's funny...we had Eric Dowis on the Voyager last January. Got on Adventure in August and there he was again! Now I see he is back on Voyager and we'll have him again in March. We aren't following him!! :D;) Really, we aren't!

It's all good! I like that Southern boy!! ;):):D

that's great to hear Mary. I have never heard of him. Seee ya on the Voyager

that's great to hear Mary. I have never heard of him. Seee ya on the Voyager

Hi Crazy! Oops...that didn't come out right! :p

You will like Eric. He's from Georgia (I think it was Georgia). Real southern boy and he is very funny. I don't mind having him again at all. Three cruises in a row.

I need to check out the roll call. I haven't been there in a long time. We had given some thought to maybe canceling this cruise since we had just done it last year, but we have decided to go ahead and go. Cruising out of Galveston is so nice.

See ya!

Mary ( crazy too!!;))

Hi Crazy! Oops...that didn't come out right! :p

You will like Eric. He's from Georgia (I think it was Georgia). Real southern boy and he is very funny. I don't mind having him again at all. Three cruises in a row.

I need to check out the roll call. I haven't been there in a long time. We had given some thought to maybe canceling this cruise since we had just done it last year, but we have decided to go ahead and go. Cruising out of Galveston is so nice.

See ya!

Mary ( crazy too!!;))

hahahahahahahaha--thanks for starting my day with a laugh. that's what I get for makig that my cc name!!!! but it is true. Roll call is a not an overly active one, but nice folks.

Archived