? Shareholder credit question

halfvass

Hello all,

Do any of you know if you can use the Shareholder benefit AND the Future Cruise Credit benefit on the same cruise?

Many thanks to anyone who is so kind to reply.

cg

Isn't it lovely when the cruise lines figure out how to give you something rather than take something away?:D

As we are not sailing til October, I'm not sure I can apply yet, it says under Investor Relations, sailings to July 31st. Anyone know when that gets updated?

thanks

You can't apply for it until after final payment and you're still months away from that. Everything usually gets updated when the annual report is issued, usually February/March.

I guess we've "quadruple-dipped." :)

>>Shareholder

>>FCC

>>TA OBC

>>Princess Visa OBC

No one has stopped us from combining all of them.

We are sailing in Feb and hope to have 5- these plus the fuel surcharge credit.

TA credit and obc for over 20 cruises from Princess. Added up to a tidy sum.

I looked up the Member Benefits and do not see anything for over 20 cruises. Since I am thinking of bailing ship from RCCL and have really enjoyed my 3 Princess cruises, would you mind telling me what the benefits are for Elite after 20 cruises?

I looked up the Member Benefits and do not see anything for over 20 cruises. Since I am thinking of bailing ship from RCCL and have really enjoyed my 3 Princess cruises, would you mind telling me what the benefits are for Elite after 20 cruises?

I've seen it listed somewhere; can't tell you exactly. Probably from a Princess email. The only additional benefits after 20 is $25; $50 after 30, etc.

I believe the only thing not listed under the Elite benefits is the additional obc for "over" 20 cruises. I don't know why it isn't listed there but maybe it will make it easier for them to remove that benefit if they want. When it first appeared on my onboard statement, I didn't even know what it was for. I thought that it might have been a mistake until I read something about it on this board. Not a lot of $$, but fun to get the extra obc. It also does not show up in the cruise personalizer.

It says sailings through July 31, 2009 while reservations need to be made before Feb. 28, 2009.

The shareholder annual report always says the same thing. The only thing that changes year to year is the date. When they issue their new annual report in February, those dates will change to 2010. I have been a shareholder since 1990; perhaps even before.

I hope they do renew it this year since they've done away with the dividend for the time being. :(

Are they no longer offering it? I think it's still on the website. Where did you get this information, or am I misunderstanding what you've said.

Thanks.

Edited to add: Never mind, I see what you mean. By Dividend you mean the stock dividend.

Sorry!

Archived