We're having a wedding reception in Sabatini's, is it nice?

kadiebug12

Sestrong-

There's lots of info I'll be glad to share (no, we did not just pick a package out of the brochure, thought that seemed the only option at first). Email me at cepausm@bellsouth.net and I'll be happy to share all the planning info I have and would be glad to share my experience and pics when we return in January!

• 3 months later...

For those who gave us so many good wishes for our wedding onboard Caribbean Princess, thank you. Everything went perfectly. Here are a just a few of the over 800 pictures! :) Princess couldn't have done a better job making us feel like a King and Queen on our wedding day. (I've posted this link on the wedding board already, just thought I'd share for those who gave so much advice/encouragement and peace of mind from this board)

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EekNm7Fo2bsSa

Congratulations!!! Your pictures are fantastic, and the wedding looks just magical. I've never seen one done overlooking the wake that way, but it's a perfect touch. Here's hoping all the years of your married life are every bit as glorious!! Cheers!

If DH and I could get married all over again, our wedding would take place on a Princess cruise. We plan to renew our vows during a cruise when we celebrate our 35th anniversay in June, 2006.

A wedding celebration in Sabatini's sounds divine, and your guests will be absolutely thrilled and very impressed with your choice. As the meal is served quite leisurely, there will be plenty of time for you and your spouse to mingle with guests. I think it will be a lovely and very memorable wedding reception.

On our most recent cruise on the Caribbean Princess in January, DH and I were invited to an onboard wedding. We hadn't known the couple prior to meeting family members at the hotel prior to boarding the ship. The bride & groom had too many guests to be accommodated in the wedding chapel, so the party was moved to Skywalker's. They were afraid that this venue would seem empty, so they invited people that they had met on the cruise to attend the wedding ceremony.

DH and I were honored to have been asked to attend the onboard wedding, and I can tell you that it was a highlight of the cruise, if not our entire cruise history. I think we took more photos at this wedding than we did of any other event on the cruise! Here's a link to a review that I wrote about the cruise with reference to the wedding: http://www.epinions.com/content_171887332996

My best wishes to both of you for a beautiful wedding cruise!

Chris

Kadie - your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and the two of you are a very lovely couple! Thank you for posting the pics. I am so glad it didn't rain on you!

I think you should post a separate thread with your pics so that everyone can see them.

Archived