Which teen idol would you most like to cruise with?

Which teen idol would you most like to bring back into the limelight for a cruise?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Which teen idol would you most like to bring back into the limelight for a cruise?

• Elvis
    • The Spice Girls
    • *NSYNC
    • Debbie Gibson
    • The Jackson 5
    • Tiffany
    • The Beatles
    • Linda Ronstadt
    • David Cassidy
    • Diahann Carroll
    • Milli Vanilli
    • Ann Margret
    • None of these. I'll post my choice below.

We did an Elvis cruise back in 1999 on the Norway and it was great. ALl his backup singers and musicians. I spent a whole week with those people asking questions and hearing stories. Wonderful people. We saw the Platters one time on another cruise too but obviously Tony Williams wasn't the lead singer. Soupy Sales was also on the cruise. He didn't sing. I would vote for Barbara Eden from back in the day even if she didn't sing.

I have done celebrity cruises before and the thing that is different about those is that eveyone on board is there for the same reason. To meet the celebrity.

The cruises I have been on were so much fun. They did a lot of fundraising for charities and auctioned off a ton of stuff that actually went for large amounts of money - going to the charities.

I'm a child of the 60's (graduated HS in 1970) so there's no band better than the Beatles IMO. Yeah yeah yeah.:D I saw Elvis in the early 70's and wasn't impressed...he was fat, sweaty, way past his prime and he acted bored to be performing. I don't even know who Tiffany is. :confused:

I'm 47, I vote for no teen idols at all, past or present. Especially no current ones along with their screaming teeny bopper entourage.

Now maybe if you could get Don Henley on one.....

My thoughts exactly. I'm 44 and I sure wouldn't want to be around a bunch of screaming teeny boppers either. Would not make for a very pleasant cruise! I try to cruise at times when it's not likely to have a bunch of kids on board lol.

Hey, I'm a Don Henley/Eagles fan too!

I picked Elvis. But I'm not real sure I would want to cruise with any of my teen idols.

I liked Peter Frampton and Leif Garrett.

I saw Peter Frampton in concert several years ago. Voice and music is still good... he's not much to look at though.

I saw Leif Garrett on t.v. not long ago. Doesn't look that great now and he has a bad attitude. Yuck!

Maybe I just had bad taste:(

I also like Don Henley and love the Eagles. That would be a fun choice!

Not exactly a "teen idol" but . . . I'd love to take a cruise with Jimmy Buffet and listen to his beach music. I'm not a Parrothead but I did see him in concert about twelve years ago and always listen to his CDs for about a month prior to my cruises. :p

This was a no brainer for me....I did vote for The Beatles, but seriously, only ONE is "the one' for me, always has been, always will...

Paul McCartney..aka "Macca". Loving him for 46 years and going strong.:)

HUGE HUGE fan, even after The Beatles broke up.

I "stole" our daughter's former bedroom and have made it my Beatles/Paul room. I like to find stuff on the 'net, like Ebay for memorabilia.

If he were on a cruise, I would be the first one to book, money being no object. :o

For me it would have to be QUEEN, and if I couldn't have them all, I would settle for the late, great Freddie Mercury. :D

Would you believe that hardly a week goes by without someone saying to my husband "Has anyone ever told you you look like Paul Mccartney ?" The funny thing is ....I cannot stand the Beatles. !

my pick would be whoever is the most famous teen idol currently......all I have to do is make sure I am on the other side of the ship where it will be quiet, no teens and not crowded.:D

Archived