**OFFICIAL** Island Hoppers ~ Vancouver to Hawaii ~Sept 14, 2010

Luckysll

It’s Officially Official a CC Group Cruise

The Island Hoppers are Spiriting Away for a Hawaiian Lei

Thank you to all those who have been so patient.

Now is the time to come on in, visit & then join us on a great ship the Spirit, on a 12 day adventure from Vancouver British Columbia to the beautiful beaches, rainforests, waterfalls of Hawaii, Kaui & Oahu,

The ITINERARY:

Sept. 14 - Vancouver - Depart 5 p.m.

Sept. 15 - At Sea

Sept. 16 - At Sea

Sept. 17 - At Sea

Sept. 18 - At Sea

Sept. 19 - At Sea

Sept. 20 - Kona - Arrive 8 a.m. Depart 6 p.m.

Sept. 21 - Kaui (Nawiliwili) - Arrive 8 a.m. Depart 5 p.m.

Sept. 22 - Hilo - Arrive 9 a.m. Depart 6 p.m.

Sept. 23 - Maui (Kahului) Arrive 8 a.m.

Sept. 24 - Maui (Kahului) Depart 6 p.m.

Sept. 25 - Honolulu Arrive 8 a.m.

Sept. 26 - Honolulu Depart 8 a.m.

This Link will take you to the Group Cruise Member Page for information http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=197.

A reduced deposit is available for double occupancy, guarantee cabins

Email groupinfo@cruisecritic.com for pricing Put Carnival Member Cruise Info - Spirit 09/14/10 in Subject Line

To Book this cruise or get more info; CONTACT Johna at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609 & mention it is a CC Group Cruise Vancouver to Hawaii Sept 14, 2010

This LINK is to OUR page under member cruise where we can chat http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1023108

Check us out on Roll Call

This is just the beginning

There will be links to a Banner available for your use, DOD's lists, Carnival Secrets & much, much more....

Mahalo

Pat

THE PEOPLE:

All Aboard Already

eltigre (Pat) 2 cabins

Almost Aboard

Aussie 2324

Mikey 233

Notme1955

Thinking of Seas & Sand

Lady bentley

Eeyoregon

CgyTravelJunkies

No answer yet from Johna????

Waiting for your exuberance to get this board "hopping"

We are all aboard. The only thing is we won't get the amenities as we booked an Early Saver. Johna said it is Carnival Policy :confused: But that is okay even without them the price is still cheaper than Australia. So we win in the long run. We have cabin 4140 for both cruises.:D

May be interested in this cruise, but no pricing yet. Let us know, or did I miss it?

The info that is available to post is on the CC Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=197

Until we get 8 cabins sold the actual pricing & amenities can't be posted.

However an email or phone call to Johna will give you the info.

You can always email me at Spirit2Hawaii@shaw.ca for more info as well

I have been lurking here for a while waiting on pricing but finally booked this yesterday. We are doing the Alaska cruise before this as well and wanted the same cabin and were looking at some specific cabins. We were afraid if we continued to wait we could miss out on what we were looking for.

Mike & Kim

Why not call Johna 1-800 493-6609 or email Johnan@crucon.com & see about transfering your booking & joining us ....

Sandy...did you ever get any pricing info on the Sep Hawaii cruise?

Joyce

Sandy decided she wouldn't do this one after all.

So we kinda picked up the tow line & set our sights on the Shore of Hawaii....

We have a good deposit schedule & decent pricing plus amenities.

Why not call Johna or email her & check it out????

So you are still part of the group though right!! Your cabin counts?

So when lots & lots of cabins join us & we start getting credits for extras you could be included in that.... right

Thanks that is really thoughtful. I was abit annoyed but the price was good and we on the cruise. That is what counts:D

HI! We are interested in the cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii September 14, 2010. We can be reached at globoalex@gmail.com.

Aloha everyone.

I am interested in organizing a group cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii on the Carnival Spirit in September 2010. Who else would like to come along?

I know the date and prices are not out yet, but they should be soon. Here's the itinerary from 2009, which should be the same for 2010:

Vancouver Depart 5 p.m.

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

Hilo Arrive 8 a.m. Depart 6 p.m.

Maui (Kahului) Arrive 8 a.m.

Maui (Kahului) Depart 6 p.m.

Kona Arrive 8 a.m. Depart 5 p.m.

Kaui (Nawiliwili) Arrive 9 a.m. Depart 6 p.m.

Honolulu Arrive 8 a.m.

Honolulu Depart 8 a.m.

I haven't seen a group cruise for this particular ship and cruise before, so I'm hoping there will be lots of people who'd be interested. Five relaxing days at sea, followed by the beautiful islands of Hawaii. An overnight in both Maui and Honolulu.

Is this the site, or is there another one. Have so many going now, hard to keep up.

This is the main site.

The ones listed under my name are copyable to your signature also and

they each are links to not only this one BUT

Roll Call where we'd like to see your name when you book

Island Hoppers Threads that has our forum & the beginning of several of the many to come,threads.

Here is where we can easily find info pertaining to certain things regarding our cruise. Later topics like our Welcoming Party, Excursions etc will appear.:D

This looks very interesting. I went to the cruise critic group site, and it said to call Neal at Crucon, but you say Johna. Who is the agent?

Initial info looks quite impressive with perhpas more to come... thanks for getting it up and moving!

This looks very interesting. I went to the cruise critic group site, and it said to call Neal at Crucon, but you say Johna. Who is the agent?

Initial info looks quite impressive with perhpas more to come... thanks for getting it up and moving!

The Island Hoppers Spiriting Away for a Hawaiian Lei

Working off the name Spirit, legendary Carnival designer Joe Farcus got inspired to celebrate the "creative spirit" on this ship by serving up what looks to us like every design style he could think of.

carnivalspiritmain.jpg

Our members have lots more to share about Carnival Spirit - browse hundreds of Carnival Spirit Member Reviews. See how our members rated Carnival Spirit.

Join this Cruise Critic group as they sail to Hawaii! For more information about ports of call, check out Cruise Critic's Hawaii.

Itinerary

Day 1 - Vancouver, BC

Day 2 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 3 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 4 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 5 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 6 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 7 - Kona, HI

Day 8 - Kauai, HI

Day 9 - Hilo, HI

Day 10 - Maui, HI

Day 11 - Maui, HI

Day 12 - Honolulu, HI

Day 13 - Honolulu, HI

Prices & Amenities

To Receive Pricing Info Via E-mail Group Info.

Group Leader: eltigre.

To book this cruise contact Johna at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609. Please be sure to clearly mention that you are INTERESTED IN BOOKING THE CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE ABOARD THIS SAILING.

DEPOSIT INFO:

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for double occupancy, guarantee cabins.

The full per person deposit of $400 is required for single, triple, quad, ocean view, suite and cabin assignments. The second deposit of $375 for those who book at the reduced deposit is due March 19, 2010. Final payment for the group is due June 4, 2010.

There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

Chat with others sailing on this cruise on the "Carnival Spirit Hawaii 09/14/10" Forum

To book this cruise contact Johna at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609. Please be sure to clearly mention that you are INTERESTED IN BOOKING THE CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE ABOARD THIS SAILING.

email me at Spirit2Hawaii@shaw.ca & I will give you the info on pricing that I currently have

Pat

Hi all.... got the info from Johna, and are quite impressed with the pricing, small deposit, and OBC. Thinking we will definitely commit to this cruise.... too late tonight, so will call Johna in the morning. Quite exciting to be so close to adecision as you all know! Allllllloha! Marg and Brian

Hi all.... got the info from Johna, and are quite impressed with the pricing, small deposit, and OBC. Thinking we will definitely commit to this cruise.... too late tonight, so will call Johna in the morning. Quite exciting to be so close to adecision as you all know! Allllllloha! Marg and Brian

To take advantage of booking a cruise...

Come and join us :D

Well, we are officially Island Hoppers too! Feels great even though it is a long way away. Have a couple of nice things happenng in the meantime, and will enjoy the anticipation too. Decided to take our chances with the upgrade Fairy and booked a 4B guarantee.

Hi Aussie... we lived in Cobram, Victoria, on the Murray River for 2.5 years in the 70"s....a most happy time. Canada seems too to be well represented.. BC, Saskatchewan..and more to follow I have no doubt.

Cheers to all.... Marg and Brian.

Archived