Where & When Are You Cruising in 2010???

jan15

Thought it would be interesting to see how many people are booking ahead. We have Oasis booked for Sept 2010.

Currently booked on Mariner in April. Waiting for the itineraries for Europe to come out and will add a European cruise. Not sure if I hold on the April cruise.

I am looking at 2 options:

a) April on the Mariner and a European cruise plus a couple 5s down here

b) European cruise with a TA (or reverse) essentially a b2b plus a couple 5s down here (in this case we would switch out of the April cruise).

16th January 2010 - Serenade - Southern Caribbean

Booked early because we are cruising with friends we met on the Jewel back in December 2007. Haven't seen them since that time as we live on either side of the Atlantic. Can't wait :D

We're booked for this Sept.(9/13) on Voyager out of Barcelona. IN this economy, I'm not willing to commit to 2010 at this point. Yes, I know I'd have plenty of time to cancel, but not feeling terribly pressed to jump on anything right now. Heck, we're keeping our fingers crossed about Europe. We are both in management with LARGE companies, and are seeing layoffs left and right. And to be frank, being in management is certainly no "safe haven" nowadays,either. Wonder how many others are edgy about their future cruise plans.

going 4/3/2010 on the independence.

Us too, or at least we are booked to go. Reserved it and 2 other cruises in April 2008, right after our first RCI cruise, and snagged deck 7 corner aft for all three.

We're booked for this Sept.(9/13) on Voyager out of Barcelona. IN this economy, I'm not willing to commit to 2010 at this point. Yes, I know I'd have plenty of time to cancel, but not feeling terribly pressed to jump on anything right now. Heck, we're keeping our fingers crossed about Europe. We are both in management with LARGE companies, and are seeing layoffs left and right. And to be frank, being in management is certainly no "safe haven" nowadays,either. Wonder how many others are edgy about their future cruise plans.

Count us in. While DH is retired, I can attest first hand that finding a new management position in this economy is a daunting task. While we went on our Thanksgiving cruise and will go on upcoming Easter cruise, unemployment and the economy might force us to cancel our 2010 one or look for a less expensive shorter cruise. Currently, our 8-night IOTS April 2010 cruise, with a deck 7 corner aft E1, is costing $4356 for the 3 of us. That's $544 a day. Not a lot to some but, by next year, it may prove to be too much for us. :(

Hopefully we will be cruising to Hawaii in late April, 2010. 25th Anniversary cruise!

Wish they would add a longer circle cruise from Cali. We really would hate that long flight over to HNL. Guess the positive side is that we can then spend a few days pre-cruise re-creating our honeymoon, lol!

Archived