Dinner Table Seating with Linked Reservations?

On Liberty a few months ago, we were a group of 14. They gave us one big table of 10, and then right next to it, a table of 4. If your reservations are linked, you will be near each other, if you're not at the same table altogether. :)

If once you board you check out your tables and find there IS a problem, the Maitre D will correct it.

I see you already have two answers to the question. I'll be curious as to how my next cruise works out. Our reservation (wife and I) are linked to my sister and her husband. It will be nice to be on a cruise with them, but I hope we are at a larger table instead of at a table for 4. So far all of my dining experiences with other people has been very good. I would think even if we got put at a table where nobody else spoke English, we would at least still have each other.

I think they would be able to squeeze 13 at a table, it would not be comfortable though. On our Monarch trip last June we were a group of 9, with all of our reservations linked. We expected to be at a table of just us 9. To our surprise, we were seated at a table with 4 others. There was barely any room to move. No one in either group was a happy camper, and fortunately there was an empty table next to ours so the waiter moved the gorup of 4 to that table. Everyone was happy! (It's not that I'm antisocial - but there truly was no room at all.)

On Monarch in Jan there were a # of large family groups. We had a table of at least 14 sitting next to us all at one big table(actually several that were put together to make one)...so if they could do it on Monarch I see no reason why it can't be done on IOS. I have also seen some pix on the dining room with some very large tables. I would call and have it noted on your reservation to request 1 large table for all 13.

There are 15 of us (all with linked reservations) on our forthcoming Explorer cruise. Whilst I'm pretty certain they would have placed us all together I wanted to make sure that was the case and I emailed rcldining@rccl.com just to make sure. They have confirmed we have 2 tables for 8 alongside each other with the same wait staff.

I would email them just to make certain they know your preferences.

Last May we had 13 in our group on the Adventur Of The Seas, and they sat all 13 of us at 1 table. Just confirm with Royal Caribbean that you have all cabins linked together and you are requesting 1 large table. We had 6 cabins in all and had a wonderful time. Have a great cruise.

Archived