Embassy suites is on sale...especially if you're a Hilton member!!

travelloverontario

Hi...my husband signed up a couple of years ago, so I'm not 100%, but most of the hotel reward memberships are free. I'm sure you could do it on the website. Not sure if you need to have points on the card, or have stayed previously to get the MVP rate, though. It doesn't hurt to check. Before they give you the rate, they ask you for your Honor number to verify.

Good luck.

Hi there...if you are a Hilton Honor member, call Embassy and ask for the MVP Program rate...it's a great savings. I have booked the Fort Lauderdale hotel for February, and the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Hawaii for August. Both gave me a better savings than the AAA rate, and many others.

Check it out.

Is there information anywhere on the Hilton Honors website about the MVP Program rate, where did you hear about it?

Care to share what rates they gave you for each of your reservations?

caribbeankid92...the website for HHV looks absolutely amazing. I'm very excited...but first, I want to enjoy our amazing cruise. I can't believe how blessed I am even to be able to say that!!:)

jillyfish...Embassy in Fort Lauderdale went from a regular rate of $259.00 per night (on our dates for 2 nights) to only $207.00 MVP rate. ( the AAA rate is $246.99, so it's still a great savings!!). Hilton Hawaiian is reg $199 per night, AAA rate $179.00 per night, and with MVP it's $159.00 per night. I took the MVP rate!!!

aloisa...your very welcome for the tip. I get lots of tips from these boards, so I'm happy to be able to share one as well!!

librarylady: Thanks for the link. Any idea how you reached the 'MVP status'? I still can't find anything about this on the regular Hilton Honors page. I am familiar with Gold VIP but not MVP..............just curious. :rolleyes:

travelloverontario: Yep, them are some substantial savings!! Thank you for sharing!! We are looking at HHV for next summer, hoping to use points for a few nights there. I have read mixed reviews, most negative comments are with regard to it being crowded and being nickled and dimed while there.

Does anyone know if the MVP rate is ongoing or for a limited time?

Oh, one more thing...........the link says you have to register your hiltonhhonors # Did either of you? Or did you just ask for the rate when you called.

Thanks again!!! :)

I am curious, do you have to call to get this discount? I went on the website, and put in My hilton honors number, and then checked on the prices, and it was the same as without the number. Did everyone call to get this price?

The link librarylady provided tells you to register your hiltonhhonors # and you will automatically receive the discount when booking online. Or, to call and ask for the MVP rate.

Ok, now looking at the link again. I guess this is offered to standard hiltonhhonors members who have not reached gold status yet. It is a promotion to get them to gold status faster. I am already gold, wonder if I will still be able to get the discount?:rolleyes:

I signed up for the HHonors program and when I went to register for MVP it said I already was. I had the same problem as bills blasters but then I discovered you have to book online through a special site! It is www.hiltonfamilymvp.com. You can sign in at the top and then get the MVP rates. I saved over $40 over the senior's rate I got using FIL's name. :D I also saved on booking our hotel in Buffalo the night before our flight. :D Thanks travelloverontario!!

Redsgj, thanks so much for the link. Went there and registered, and was able to save $30+ per night for my room. I had tried to call the 800 number before, and they said they did not know of any discount using the Hilton Honors number.

That was great. I love these boards.

claudia

Hi there...if you are a Hilton Honor member, call Embassy and ask for the MVP Program rate...it's a great savings. I have booked the Fort Lauderdale hotel for February, and the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Hawaii for August. Both gave me a better savings than the AAA rate, and many others.

Check it out.

I tentatively booked ES/FLL months ago for 2/22...rate was going to be approx $400 dbl Canadian $ (and they gave me nothing for my HHonors #). A few weeks ago I called Celebrity Air/Hotel and booked same hotel through them...rate is $156 pp ($302 Cdn); the hotel itself showed there were no rooms available for that date. IMHO, even if X sounds expensive when you first call, they do have the best rate at a pricey time of year.

I tentatively booked ES/FLL months ago for 2/22...rate was going to be approx $400 dbl Canadian $ (and they gave me nothing for my HHonors #). A few weeks ago I called Celebrity Air/Hotel and booked same hotel through them...rate is $156 pp ($312 Cdn); the hotel itself showed there were no rooms available for that date. IMHO, even if X sounds expensive when you first call, they do have the best rate at a pricey time of year.

I signed up for the HHonors program and when I went to register for MVP it said I already was. I had the same problem as bills blasters but then I discovered you have to book online through a special site! It is www.hiltonfamilymvp.com. You can sign in at the top and then get the MVP rates. I saved over $40 over the senior's rate I got using FIL's name. :D I also saved on booking our hotel in Buffalo the night before our flight. :D Thanks travelloverontario!!

Thanks for the MVP website. I just saved $32 from the seniors rate. Staying on 29 March.

for the Hilton MVP program information. I just booked 2 nights at the Hampton Inn Coconut Grove/Coral Gables for $103 per night!!!! I've never been a member of any Hilton program so this was a great surprise!!!! Again thanks for the information. you guys are awesome!

The MVP website is not working for me anymore.

Last week, without signing in to the website I was able to pull up MVP rates. Now it says my session has expired and when I do sign in (I am already gold:rolleyes:) I do not get any MVP rates, just the regular ones. :(

Archived