New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

I got an email today from mycokerewards.com and they said that my points are going to expire in the end of March!!! I hope after all this savings and all I don't lose them and not get nothing!!! I went on the website today and now Royal has 2 different banners up. I hope that they will add them soon. I have almost 1000 points. Thank You Kelly

I haven't received any email to that effect. Although I do remember a friend of mine saying if you are not active on the board (adding new codes, redeeming or just signing on regularly, I guess), your points will expire.

At least I hope that's it since I have plenty I have been saving for RCCL to bring back some good deals.

Erika

I got an email today from mycokerewards.com and they said that my points are going to expire in the end of March!!! I hope after all this savings and all I don't lose them and not get nothing!!! I went on the website today and now Royal has 2 different banners up. I hope that they will add them soon. I have almost 1000 points. Thank You Kelly

If you have no activity on your account for 90 days your account expires. You need to do something to keep your account active. Add a code or redeem a zero point reward, anything to keep your account active.

but I have been I add points every weekend from what I collect during the week. They told me because the points are only good for 1 year

Well, that's just incorrect. Points don't expire if you account is active. Often times the email announcements MCR sends out aren't totally accurate.

Definitley don't let your points expire. When they send you a notice...do it then don't wait.

I had almost 800 points awhile back and got a notice they would expire soon. I didn't do it right away but when I did remember I was thinking of it being at the end of January. So right after the new year I logged in to add some points and they were gone!! :(

Turns out I misread or just plain forgot. It was for the end of December not January.

Wow THANKS for posting this thread!

On Sunday I texted two codes to the rewards program, even though I never registered, but it said I have 3 days to register my mobile phone to an account. Today is the 2nd day...I would have totally forgotten!

My family had a diet coke and my daughter had an Apple Juice. Thanks to them I now have a whopping SIX points! I'll try not to spend them all in one place! :D:D:D

Wow THANKS for posting this thread!

On Sunday I texted two codes to the rewards program, even though I never registered, but it said I have 3 days to register my mobile phone to an account. Today is the 2nd day...I would have totally forgotten!

My family had a diet coke and my daughter had an Apple Juice. Thanks to them I now have a whopping SIX points! I'll try not to spend them all in one place! :D:D:D

How do you text from your cell phone?

I drink a lot of Diet Coke and MinuteMaid products and have been a MCR member for the lsat couple of years. MCR started out pretty strong; I've cashed in for $150.00 in Besy Buy GC's and $100.00 in Simon Mall Virtual GC's, cashed those in at the local Apple store for my Ipod. Since then the program has gone kinda flat. There's been a few times I've spotted an item worth cashing in for, about the time I get enough points, their either gone or Coke bumps up the point value.

So here I sit with just shy of 5,200 points and nothing worth a darn to spend them on. Wish Princess was in on this, we're booked for Alaska in July.

I just checked the MCR site, still no RCI rewards.

One question, though, and sorry if it was already in an earlier post and I looked over it.....how long does it usually take to get the item for which the points were redeemed?

I don't know if anybody else has had this problem, but for the past week I haven't been able to log on to the mycokerewards website. It says to please try again later. I can't even find a phone number or email address anywhere on the website to contact them. Anybody have any idea what's going on?

I don't know if anybody else has had this problem, but for the past week I haven't been able to log on to the mycokerewards website. It says to please try again later. I can't even find a phone number or email address anywhere on the website to contact them. Anybody have any idea what's going on?

I logged in last night with no problems.

I had this problem on my work computer but not at home.

Maybe it's a filtering issue?

I was just on there loading points. No issues for me. Also no RC Rewards either. :(

I had this problem on my work computer but not at home.

Maybe it's a filtering issue?

Same here, problem logging in at work and no problem at home. Bummer, because at work is where I get most of my points, so I have to remember to take them all home.

I still can't get on, it doesn't matter what time of day I try. I'm never up after midnight so that's not the problem. I've tried early morning, late morning, early and late afternoon, and the evenings. I've now been trying for more than a week. My lids are starting to stack up! Can somebody that is able to log on see if there is a phone number or an email address for me? Thanks!!

I still can't get on, it doesn't matter what time of day I try. I'm never up after midnight so that's not the problem. I've tried early morning, late morning, early and late afternoon, and the evenings. I've now been trying for more than a week. My lids are starting to stack up! Can somebody that is able to log on see if there is a phone number or an email address for me? Thanks!!

You can also text your cap codes into Coke! It has instructions on the labels. I couldn't get in for a day or so, but then it was ok. Also your computer might be caching the blank page. Try the site again, and if it doesn't work, then hold down CTRL and click refresh. If THAT doesn't work, hold down SHIFT and click refresh.

If THAT doesn't work, stay tuned for a possible phone number that I'll go look for, lol! :p

Archived