New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

The Clues to the Cruise game has a prize of 1000 My Coke Reward points. The last time a Coke Card was offered by My Coke Rewards it was 400 points. The wine package was around 1500 points and the Ultimate Romance package was 6000 points. MCR NOW has a max of 2000 points per award.

Checking the value to point ratio of several of the available prizes it depends on what you want. 2 Adventure Passes to Stone Mountian Park near Atlanta are normally $50. But you only spend 650 MCR points to get that.

A $25 Nike Gift Card cost 1000 MCR points. A Hamilton Beach 2 slice toaster cost $14 at Amazon.com but still takes 1000 MCR points to get.

The SPRI Pumping Rubber kit cost $29 on Amazon.com and is 1650 MCR points.

The Coke Card cost $48.30 on line now, but was available for 400 points. That is a good value-to-point ratio. 1000 points for a toaster is NOT!

We are HOPING that MCR will reissue the Coke Cards or some other GC/OBC offer so those of us that missed it last time can take avantage of it BEFORE their next cruise!

TODAY IS THE DAY FOR THE POWERADE POINTS. SINCE THESE ARE "BONUS POINTS" YOU CAN ADD AS MANY AS YOU WANT TODAY AND THEY DON'T COUNT TOWARD THE NORMAL POINT TOTAL!!!

Entered about 40 caps this morning before work and now I am over 7000 points!! :D Kroger has the Powerade for $1 a bottle today. May go buy some more!!

Good luck all!

Jacquelyn :D

Just enter some of my powerade code today thank you.

TODAY IS THE DAY FOR THE POWERADE POINTS. SINCE THESE ARE "BONUS POINTS" YOU CAN ADD AS MANY AS YOU WANT TODAY AND THEY DON'T COUNT TOWARD THE NORMAL POINT TOTAL!!!

Thanks for the reminder, but just to be clear, you can only enter 120 regular points for the WEEK. If you have already entered some codes this week, then the total number of codes you can enter today will be limited. The MOST Powerade cap codes you can enter is 40 for the week.

I thought that ment if you entered Powerade points today, you got to enter "more" points. This morning I entered 228 points. Now I did not enter points last week at all and none others on Monday, just Powerade points on Tuesday. When I got home I tried to enter a few more points and it said I had reached my limit for this week!! :mad: If they count to your regular point total, they should not be called bonus points!!

If you look at the "help" section at MCR, it clearly states they are not part of you weekly point total. So the most you could get today was 240 points??

I just hope MCR will eventually put some kind of RCCL reward. There is only so much I can do with 7 - 1000 point toasters!! :rolleyes:

I thought that ment if you entered Powerade points today, you got to enter "more" points. This morning I entered 228 points. Now I did not enter points last week at all and none others on Monday, just Powerade points on Tuesday. When I got home I tried to enter a few more points and it said I had reached my limit for this week!! :mad: If they count to your regular point total, they should not be called bonus points!!

If you look at the "help" section at MCR, it clearly states they are not part of you weekly point total. So the most you could get today was 240 points??

I just hope MCR will eventually put some kind of RCCL reward. There is only so much I can do with 7 - 1000 point toasters!! :rolleyes:

When I put in my powerade point it's give me 6 but only add 3 to my total week.

I thought that ment if you entered Powerade points today, you got to enter "more" points.
Sorry, nope. The max "regular" points you can enter each week is still 120

Exactly

Yup, me too.

I was really happy to have the soda cards for our cruise and my wife finally changed her mind about my "cap fetish" went she was drinking the free wine we got with the wine/dine package. :D

Looks like we will be soda-card less for our upcoming cruise. Still only the sweepstakes on the MCR site as of this morning. Since we are w/in 2 weeks of leaving, seems like unless they start offering it today, we are SOL for this trip. Oh well, maybe I'll get a new toaster!

A warning for anyone who is like me and do not have a lot of coke bottles and boxes to enter on the Rewards system. After opening my account and putting in about 70 points worth of numbers I sat my box ends aside and didn't post points for a couple of months. When I went back to enter them, I discovered I was at 0 points!!!

My points had expired!!! :eek:

A warning for anyone who is like me and do not have a lot of coke bottles and boxes to enter on the Rewards system. After opening my account and putting in about 70 points worth of numbers I sat my box ends aside and didn't post points for a couple of months. When I went back to enter them, I discovered I was at 0 points!!!

My points had expired!!! :eek:

Wow, I did not know they expried.

if you post within 90 days your account will stay current! so if you do not have points to add just click on anything that cost 3 point to sign up and you will be good to go for 90 more days. you just have to add or buy something every 90 days hope this helps!:)

if you post within 90 days your account will stay current! so if you do not have points to add just click on anything that cost 3 point to sign up and you will be good to go for 90 more days. you just have to add or buy something every 90 days hope this helps!:)

I know that now! Unfortunately, I didn't realize it until it was too late. I have a stack of box ends to be entered, when the ever popular "round to it" passed by.

If you're like me, I get so much junk mail, I do not bother opening every little thing that comes by - so Coke Rewards emails - trash, etc.

I think you can also click on one of the "free" (zero point) items (like the Disney DVD they had) and it will keep you active. You also can enter just one cap and it will keep you active. (at least that has been my experience)

I think you can also click on one of the "free" (zero point) items (like the Disney DVD they had) and it will keep you active. You also can enter just one cap and it will keep you active. (at least that has been my experience)

Good idea.

The $25 gift card for 1-800-flowers isn't a bad deal. You can get more than just flowers from that website. They also sell gift baskets.

I looked at the reward offered as listed by point values and was also disappointed to see a total lack of RCL rewards.

I just got an email from MyCokeRewardsCommunity

A lot of

My Coke Rewards Community members have been requesting we bring back Royal Caribbean Rewards. Good news - they're on their way!

We don't have any definitive details yet, but the Rewards Team is working with Royal Caribbean to finalize which items we'll be offering and expects to have them available for late May/early June.

As always, we'll be sure to notify you about them in advance, so stay tuned!

Good news and bad..... Glad to hear they are listening. Sorry to hear it's coming as late as they are saying. I was really hoping to have some by my May cruise. Hopefully they'll be some good stuff for some other folks.

Erika

Just enter some of my powerade code today thank you.

Is there only certain days when some codes are worth more, I just started this and don't know much how it works. We go through alot of powerade at our house. Any info on this will help, Thanks.

Is there only certain days when some codes are worth more, I just started this and don't know much how it works. We go through alot of powerade at our house. Any info on this will help, Thanks.

Powerade had a double points day a while back. It was only for one day.

The next double points "flavor" will be for Dasani water 12 packs.

Thanks for the update Bruce. After not seeing new rewards, I was beginning to wonder, but late May/June will work for my December cruise.

Now everyone just keep posting in the suggesting rewards what you would like to see and maybe just maybe they'll take some of our suggestions and put up some good stuff.

Archived