New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

We don't have any definitive details yet, but the Rewards Team is working with Royal Caribbean to finalize which items we'll be offering and expects to have them available for late May/early June.

Well, My LOS departs on 6/13, So MAYBE if they are earlier in May I can still get them in time. This makes since since the Clues to the Cruise contest ends May 14, and one of their prizes is 1000 MCR points. Really hoping I can get Coke Cards for my DH and DS and a Romance or Wine package for me and DH! ;)

I also read on the CTTC contest rules that the MCR points can be redeemed until mid November 2009, so that may be the end of the road for the program!! :eek:

Just bought a new toaster, maybe a some Coca-Cola Tees, chairs, coolers, Rhapsody membership for the Fuze I'm planning to get. All we can do is hope for the best!!

Jacquelyn :D

So.....

Now that we know that there are new rewards coming. This will be the first set with the new 2000 point reward limit. What rewards is everyone hoping to see? Anything new, or just the soda card and wine package?

Thanks for the update Bruce. After not seeing new rewards, I was beginning to wonder, but late May/June will work for my December cruise.

Now everyone just keep posting in the suggesting rewards what you would like to see and maybe just maybe they'll take some of our suggestions and put up some good stuff.

We are going on the same cruise Manders, and I think we will be at the same table at dinner. Why didn't you tell us all about this coke rewards thing, Joe drinks a ton of Powerade. How many points are a bottle of coke worth, or the water?

I also read on the CTTC contest rules that the MCR points can be redeemed until mid November 2009, so that may be the end of the road for the program!! :eek:

Other things I've read lead me to think that they will extend the promo another year (again).

Also, Coke's development of the MyCokeRewardsCommunity seems like a significate endeavor for a program that is "suppose" to end in December.

I started saving on the Coke website last August and have 2800 points. Hopefully a wine package can be redeemed for OCtober cruise.

Can you buy a few items at once if over the 2000 limit?

OH sure. The 2000 point limit is only what MCR has limited the highest value reward to; nothing over 2000 points now. There isn't a limit to how many points you can save up in your account.

We are going on the same cruise Manders, and I think we will be at the same table at dinner. Why didn't you tell us all about this coke rewards thing, Joe drinks a ton of Powerade. How many points are a bottle of coke worth, or the water?

HIYA! Why of course we'll be on the same cruise and most likely the same table at dinner. I'm getting excited and can't wait to get on this cruise. It'll be fun. I figured it was you when I saw that post yesterday. I mentioned this stuff to Chrissy awhile back when we all thought the rewards were going to post earlier. Honestly didn't know Joey drank Powerade (I thought he drank Gatorade, maybe thats someone else). I haven't really thought about it much after that besides collecting the points.

Powerades and 2 liters (so are the smaller 20 oz cokes) are worth 3 pts, and 12 pks are 10 pts. and you get pts for the 18 packs and 24 packs too. (not sure of pt value, but its on the website). Dasani water - not sure - don't buy it but they are having double pts on it right now. You can just get the info from the website. Points do add up and hopefully they'll be some good rewards out there.

The new bank I work for only serves coke products and since I am at the operations center, we have a cafeteria and tons of coke caps. I just ask everyone I know. I set it up with my cell phone to text and I just look at their cap and text it in right there. It's easy. I was raiding recycling bins before when I was not working, but can't do that anymore.

So.....

Now that we know that there are new rewards coming. This will be the first set with the new 2000 point reward limit. What rewards is everyone hoping to see? Anything new, or just the soda card and wine package?

I'm hoping for Soda Cards, and maybe vouchers for Johnny Rockets or Ben & Jerry's. Basic onboard credit will work too or $$ off a spa package .. really anything..I have 1200 points and counting........

Looks like they have a new sweepstakes for a 7-night Europe Cruise. It's May now, YEAH!!! Hopefully at the end of the month... some new rewards will be posted.

I keep suggesting rewards that I want to see. Hopefully they will take our suggestions.

Other things I've read lead me to think that they will extend the promo another year (again).

Also, Coke's development of the MyCokeRewardsCommunity seems like a significate endeavor for a program that is "suppose" to end in December.

As usual Bruce, you help us all by looking at the big picture! They will probably continue or "revamp" the program again!

Jacquelyn :D

I don't know if this is within the guidelines of posting on this board, so if not moderators please delete this. We were scheduled to go on the Mariner in June, but canceled due to the new itinerary. We have three coke rewards cards that we will not be using and would like to sell for $30 each. Did not know if anyone would be interested.

I don't know if this is within the guidelines of posting on this board, so if not moderators please delete this. We were scheduled to go on the Mariner in June, but canceled due to the new itinerary. We have three coke rewards cards that we will not be using and would like to sell for $30 each. Did not know if anyone would be interested.

I live in Overland Park as well and might be interested in working out a deal email me at usa_alex_2@hotmail.com

What is the true cost for a soda card on the ship?

Archived