New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

"My name is Jacquelyn, and I dive into trash cans/dumpster for Coke Rewards Points" :o

I also have co-workers collecting caps for me. My main haul is during HS Football Season! I'm part of the Band Concessions crew, and we sell the bottled Coke and Powerade Products. (Being in GA, It's kinda a given!) During my 10min/hr breaks I do my "digging" and collect the caps. I also do this for the away games as a band chaperone. I get funny looks, but who cares!

Thanks to my effors I have over 6000 points. NOW if those Coke cards AND OBC/GC's would come out, I can get enough to get the Ultimate Romance II package and enjoy my first Dom Perignon Champagne, chocolate covered strawberries ON MY AFT BALCONY, one dozen roses and two terry robes in your stateroom upon arrival; canapés and petit fours every evening; breakfast in bed one morning during the cruise; two spa appointments and a silver-framed, 8" x 10" keepsake portrait.

Fingers crossed and checking daily!

Jacquelyn :D

Wow ..that's alot of points! I'm trying to get there. You are going to be in an AFT balcony.. so are we on Freedom. I am excited as it is our first RCI cruise and first Aft!

While we are waiting for some new rewards, what are you doing to gather points, besides buying products? I have asked my friends/family to save them for me. While walking my DD (on recycling days), if I see a coke bottle or 12 pack box sitting in a bin, I take it. ( I know... pretty sad, but I don;t go digging in the bin.. just if its sitting there in plain sight. (Those people are wasting good points!!!!!)

"My name is Jacquelyn, and I dive into trash cans/dumpster for Coke Rewards Points" :o

Add me to the program! ;) I have been known to take caps from recycling bins in the neighborhood as well as in a coffee house that serves the bottles & has a bin by the trash. We don't drink a lot of soda (and hubby tends to buy the bottles that don't have the points for work!:mad:) so we have to try other ways to get as many as possible. Had our DS collect points from his buds on a ski trip and bring them home. Don't have too many so far but hoping to keep collecting til the put some more RCI rewards on.

Add me to the program! ;) I have been known to take caps from recycling bins in the neighborhood as well as in a coffee house that serves the bottles & has a bin by the trash. We don't drink a lot of soda (and hubby tends to buy the bottles that don't have the points for work!:mad:) so we have to try other ways to get as many as possible. Had our DS collect points from his buds on a ski trip and bring them home. Don't have too many so far but hoping to keep collecting til the put some more RCI rewards on.

I'm a passholder at Disney, and when I go, I ask people for their caps. They always look at me strange and ask why. I may have to try that coffee house thing next time I'm in one.

I agree. Everything up there is pretty much crap. I did the Pepsi Points thing when they had it last year and got some decent stuff, nice headphones, DVD's and stuff like that.

Exactly the word I wanted to use, but I was trying to be delicate. Even the things I think I may want [e.g. $75 discount for luggage] turn out to fit the definition. It turns out the luggage discount can only be used in one particular on-line redemption store and the prices for luggage in that store are so high that the discount is meaningless.

I keep hoping I may get a coke card or soemthing else worthwhile, but if I don't before our cruise in April, I will probably pull the plug and donate my points to our local high school.

The only thing I saw on there at the time I had a lot of points and used them was a $25 Sephora Gift Card. I haven't seen that in awhile and now when I go back....yep - crap!

I had a load of points expire and even though I was upset about it..there was nothing I wanted anyway.

However I am still collecting them just in case I see something good (like $500 off a cruise :D) or I could trade them for coupons later down the road. LOL!

I use my points against Holiday Inn Priority Club points. Since we always have to travel to the airport city prior to our cruise, this gives us a free night at the HI Express near the airport in Little Rock, and saves us having to drive down the morning of our flights at 3 AM.

Hypo

Exactly the word I wanted to use, but I was trying to be delicate. Even the things I think I may want [e.g. $75 discount for luggage] turn out to fit the definition. It turns out the luggage discount can only be used in one particular on-line redemption store and the prices for luggage in that store are so high that the discount is meaningless.
I agree with your opinion about the current luggage "discount". Yuck. The eBags $50 gift cards were a much better deal. I got 2 of them and used them, along with 25% cash back going thru http://www.live.com/, to get $165 worth of luggage for $12 out of pocket.

I keep hoping I may get a coke card or soemthing else worthwhile, but if I don't before our cruise in April, I will probably pull the plug and donate my points to our local high school.
That's a sentiment, but personally I'd use the point to get a bunch of FREE 20 OZ Coke coupons in the mail. If you don't drink the drinks yourself, you'd be surprised what they sell for on ebay.

Any thing new today? For the month of march is almost over now.
I'm almost sorry I started this thread. The guy from Royal Caribbean seems to have been a little off the mark when he suggested there would be new RCL rewards on MCR this month.

Jacquelyn :D

Oh, do I know that problem. I have embaressed hubby when we have been somewhere and walked by a trash can with a bottle sitting on top. I ask if I can. Sometimes he says yes, other times no. LOL I was at the recycle center (i.e. what they nicely call the dump here) a couple weeks ago and when I went to put my boxes in the dumpster, there within easy reach was a 12 pack box. Needless to say, I took the code. There was another one, but I couldn't easily reach it.

I'm almost sorry I started this thread. The guy from Royal Caribbean seems to have been a little off the mark when he suggested there would be new RCL rewards on MCR this month.

Don't be sorry. This helps us keep this info current. As far as the guy from RCL, well, they have since added the contest to win a free Monarch sailing. Of course, that is not what any of us are saving our points for. Maybe if we send enough GC vibes and keep posting that as a suggestion, soon, hopefully.......

Erika

Just keep hoping for soda cards please please before my point are no good.

You can keep you points active as long as you do something on the site. Add more points or redeem for a zero point item. I believe they only go "bad" if you do not do anything for a period of time.

Even if they come out with the coke card I'm sailing in less then 6 weeks so it wouldn't arrive in time anyway.

Thanks to a little "Birdie" I did get some great magazine subscription from the coke site by trading RCL coupons for Coke rewards :D

Even if they come out with the coke card I'm sailing in less then 6 weeks so it wouldn't arrive in time anyway.

Thanks to a little "Birdie" I did get some great magazine subscription from the coke site by trading RCL coupons for Coke rewards :D

Last time they offered this I ordered mine 10 days out and received the card in time. If they do end up offering it you should give it a shot...however I doubt they will. :(

I'm with you PRN... we were saving to get enough for the wine package last time, then :::poof::: it suddenly was gone.

Now we have enough to get a wine package AND soda cards or hopefully whatever they might offer!

Bu we're sailing in May and I'm afraid that by the time they do get around to putting anything else up there, whatever it is won't arrive until after we leave for our cruise!

Oh well, guess we'll just have to save for a big screen TV or something - LOL!

Have any body try calling coke up and asking what is going on?

Please don't do that :(

A bunch of CC members calling to bug them isn't going to make them move any faster, and it will likely tick them off and cause them to move even slower :rolleyes:

Just be patient and keep checking. :o

When the CokeRewards offer disappeared last fall, I was disappointed...it seems alot of people bought them up and sold them on EBAY. About 3 weeks before our recent cruise, I decided to buy one on Ebay...figured any savings is better than paying $53. So I bought one...would you believe the wonderful USPS lost it??? It was mailed Priority...so should have arrived in 2-3 days and arrived a week after we returned home!! It took almost 4 weeks for them to locate it...crazy!!! So I now have Soda Card for sale for $36 if anyone is interested. It expires Oct. 30, 2009.

Archived