New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

Sorry for the repeat post but I did not see my post at first. I have looked on the travel section for awhile but I did not see the soda cards. I will keep my eyes open. I have won some things. In fact the way I got into cruising was because of a contest. Two years ago, I won two airline tickets to anywhere in the US. My dh and I decided to go to New Orleans and take a cruise and we were hooked.

Where on the mycokerewards do you find the discounts or free things from RCCL?

You don't, at least not until sometime in March.

Thanks for the info Bruce. We're looking at bringing some sort of rewards back in March, and will keep developing the inventory throughout the year. Definitely a good suggestion on limiting the number of bevg. card purchases. I thought they were, but it's hard to truly lock things down sometimes.

I started posting points right before they took the soda packgage away. I didn't spend any points hoping they would come back. Now my points have expired so I'm back to 0. I didn't know the points expired. Bummer. I've been saving my codes to post once they bring the soda package back. Does anyone know how long the points last before they expire? I don't want to start posting them too early.

I started posting points right before they took the soda packgage away. I didn't spend any points hoping they would come back. Now my points have expired so I'm back to 0. I didn't know the points expired. Bummer. I've been saving my codes to post once they bring the soda package back. Does anyone know how long the points last before they expire? I don't want to start posting them too early.

I belive you have to have activity every 90 days to keep your points. ie; add points or buy something within a 90 day period!

That's correct, even if you redeem for something that costs 0 points, it will keep your account active.

I'd try contacting MCR and ask them to reinstate your account balance. I've read of others having success doing this

Does anyone remember how many points you needed last time? I've been dilegently posting my points hoping they would bring them back :).

Soda Card 400 points

Wine package 1500 points

Romance package 6000 points

Stupid travel game thing :mad: 750 points (I think - it annoyed me too much to pay attention)

By the time I was told about the coke card it was off the website. I too have been hoping they would bring it back. Everytime I go on the site I suggest a RCCL Coke Card as a new reward. Does anybody know how long the coke cards were good for? I'm not cruising again until AOS next January, just got off IOS a few weeks ago. I would like to get one right away when they return but want to make sure it would still be good in Jan of 2010.

Since the last cruise we did was an 8 night cruise I had called RCCL and was told that they would let me use the card and pay for the extra day($6?). Since I didn't get a chance to get a card I wasn't able to find out if this was true or not.

I wasn't aware that your points expired. Did someone say that as long as you do something on the site every 90 days it keeps your points active?

I know the Romance Package was good until mid July 09, and since my cruise is in June 09, I really wanted to go for it! They started offering them last September (I think) and the Romance Packages were gone by November.

I would think most offers (certificates) would be good for up to a year.

Hoping they will offer the Romance Package again "just one more time!"

Jacquelyn :D

the coke card was good until october 2009 I used my two on the voyager in january, now looking to buy two more for us! I put up a lot of points the last few days because on the 16th you can only add 30 points a day 120 a week so add all you can now at 10 codes a day!:)

And stay active on the site at least 1 time a month just so you do not lose your points!

24 packs of Dasani water is worth 20 points. A nice way to get points if you drink more water than coke.

The Powerade 12 oz 10-packs are 3 points per bottle. My son can go through at least 2-3 a day if I let him (or while he is playing basketball/baseball). Made him and his friends a save me all the tops--even carried them home from a ski trip--every little bit helps! Hoping they bring back the soda card before my April cruise ;)

I was not able to take advantage of the soda card last time so I'm hoping it comes back again. If it does come back in March and I'm lucky enough to get one, how long did it take to receive the certificate or whatever it is you need to redeem it onboard? We are cruising in April but are going a few days precruise. TIA.

We were able to get 2 coke cards for our upcoming May sailing. We wanted to get the romance package, but that was for sailings 7 days or longer. That made no sense, but that wouldn't have worked for us.

I find it interesting that they are going to have some higher point items available for a limited time starting 2/10. But from what the OP says, it sounds like RCCL won't have anything (maybe?) until March. I'm glad I read this as I would MUCH rather use my points for RCCL.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Erika

FYI - I don't know about the RCCL items, but when I just signed onto My Coke Rewards website, they are listing a whole bunch of new HIGH point items. The site wouldn't load them entirely so I don't know if it was my connection or their website.

Erika

I'm also saving all my points so that if the Soda Card comes back I will get a couple. I know what the Wine Package is but what is the Romance Package again?? I have enough points for the soda and wine deals, but I won't for the Romance Package, so I just wanted to know what it included.

Jon

....... the Romance Package, so I just wanted to know what it included.

Jon

If you check on the RCCL site, it will tell you. Mostly it's things like I think Strawberries and champage as well as Spa Treatments (which I was/am hoping was messages).

Erika

FYI - I don't know about the RCCL items, but when I just signed onto My Coke Rewards website, they are listing a whole bunch of new HIGH point items. The site wouldn't load them entirely so I don't know if it was my connection or their website.

Erika

New High point rewards are up...

pedometer- 2,040 pts

wheeled duffel- 2,250

rotary tool- 2,260

dirt devil hand vaccuum- 2,290

6 piece container set- 2,325

4 slice toaster- 2,400

Xpress fitness system- 2,840

smart screwdriver- 3,250

dial scale- 3,260

duffel bag- 3,400

laptop backpack- 3,400

rechargeable trimmer- 3,450

cordless drill- 3,625

lamp with ipod dock- 3,700

tourister bag- 3,925

hamptons picnic backpack- 4,225

boston acoustics horizon radio- 5,000

leaghog blower vac- 5,750

samsung 1080p upconvert- 6,400

retro popcorn maker and snow cone maker- 8,550

harman kardon speakers and sub- 8,900

radar detector- 10,150

printer- 10,800

8.0 mp canon camera- 13,000

kitchenaid mixer- 15,650

19 inch tv- 24,900 pts

Please note that it isn't March yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Bruce

Thanks for the update I have but faithfully entering my codes since last August when they put the wine & dine pkg out there. Of course I missed it - but I am cruising in May and am so glad to hear something is coming in March - by then I will be in the 4000 club !

First, a few months ago, www.mycokerewards.com offered several rewards for people to get with their MCR points. They offered the Unlimited Soda package for 7 day cruises, the 5 bottle wine and dine package, and the Ultimate Romance package. They didn't last very long and people complained that they couldn't save up enough points in time to get the reward they wanted. Hope those people have been continuing to enter their codes and build up the point values of their accounts because I was told that there will be new RCL rewards in March.

I recently got an email from:

Tim Mohler

Account Executive

Strategic Alliances & Promotions

Royal Caribbean International

I wrote back:

His replied:

SO, if you want to get your RCL reward from MCR, be sure to keep entering your codes so you can get it as soon as it shows up on the MCR website.

We have been saving them in hopes they would offer something again. But we sail March 15th. Guess we lucked out again.

Archived