New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

Was able to get in fine this am (using Firefox & Safari both). I was hoping the problems yesterday were due to them adding more rewards (for RCI!) but alas none I can see. I did see that the RCI "box" was by the right side again (it had not been there for a while) so I was hopeful they would post some more RCI rewards soon. Alas, we wait on.

Was able to get in fine this am (using Firefox & Safari both). I was hoping the problems yesterday were due to them adding more rewards (for RCI!) but alas none I can see. I did see that the RCI "box" was by the right side again (it had not been there for a while) so I was hopeful they would post some more RCI rewards soon. Alas, we wait on.

I just logged on ... No RCI box on my coke page :(

Makes my SIX points seem rather meaningless! :p:p:p

Not anymore Christie, you have enough to enter the sweepstakes for a cruise twice. :D

They have added a new Royal Caribbean sweepstakes. It is for a 3-4 day cruise.

I see this sweepstakes as a step in the right direction. Looking forward to seeing more RCI rewards in the future.

Wow -- be still my heart a whole sweepstakes.

I am not holding my breath for really desireable rewards at decent values. In general, the "rewards" on mycokerewards.com are worthless garbage. The coke card for 400 points was good, but now that they've seen how popular it was, I would almost be willing to bet that either (a) it won't return at all, or (b) price in points will double or more. That seems to be how Coke works it. The recent change in policy to limit rewards to a maximum of 2000 point has been accompanied by a general decline in reward quality. On the whole - a pretty pathetic promotion campaign.

Wow -- be still my heart a whole sweepstakes.

I am not holding my breath for really desireable rewards at decent values. In general, the "rewards" on mycokerewards.com are worthless garbage. The coke card for 400 points was good, but now that they've seen how popular it was, I would almost be willing to bet that either (a) it won't return at all, or (b) price in points will double or more. That seems to be how Coke works it. The recent change in policy to limit rewards to a maximum of 2000 point has been accompanied by a general decline in reward quality. On the whole - a pretty pathetic promotion campaign.

I agree. Everything up there is pretty much crap. I did the Pepsi Points thing when they had it last year and got some decent stuff, nice headphones, DVD's and stuff like that.

Same here, problem logging in at work and no problem at home. Bummer, because at work is where I get most of my points, so I have to remember to take them all home.

I can't logon from work any more either, but it works from home. Think it's a filtering/blocking thing at work. Was able to logon until a week ago.

Hi,

I hate to be a pain but can someone explain to me if this is still a valid option and how it works?

Thanks.

Not sure what you are asking. The site is still up (although some people seem to have trouble accessing it from work sites). No new RCI rewards yet, but a sweepstakes is available. If you are asking how to accumulate or redeem rewards: You buy certain Coke products, look for a code on the cap (or box) and enter the codes online (once you've established an "account") to accumulate points for rewards/sweepstakes.

If this doesn't answer your question, please ask again.

Not sure what you are asking. The site is still up (although some people seem to have trouble accessing it from work sites). No new RCI rewards yet, but a sweepstakes is available. If you are asking how to accumulate or redeem rewards: You buy certain Coke products, look for a code on the cap (or box) and enter the codes online (once you've established an "account") to accumulate points for rewards/sweepstakes.

If this doesn't answer your question, please ask again.

A little, yes....don't know anything about this program and just wanted some basic info on it.....how to get it? Website....what you do to get the points and how you redeem them, etc. also what is offered as far as rccl stuff..I have read you can get a soda card???

Again, I had never heard of this program so I wanted to find out everything there is to know.

Thanks.

A little, yes....don't know anything about this program and just wanted some basic info on it.....how to get it? Website....what you do to get the points and how you redeem them, etc. also what is offered as far as rccl stuff..I have read you can get a soda card???

Again, I had never heard of this program so I wanted to find out everything there is to know.

Thanks.

You go onto the my coke rewards website and register if you haven't already. Then you can enter codes which can be found on most Coke Brand Products. The website explains what qualifies and how many points you recieve from what product.

Right now the only RCI reward is a sweepstakes to enter for a 3/4 night cruise. We are patiently waiting for more. Last year there was a soda card and other items. The OP stated he recieved word there will be new rewards in March. We don't know when they will post or what they may be. So far the sweepstakes is it (hopefully there will be more). Everyone is just gathering up points waiting for new rewards.

While we are waiting for some new rewards, what are you doing to gather points, besides buying products? I have asked my friends/family to save them for me. While walking my DD (on recycling days), if I see a coke bottle or 12 pack box sitting in a bin, I take it. ( I know... pretty sad, but I don;t go digging in the bin.. just if its sitting there in plain sight. (Those people are wasting good points!!!!!)

"My name is Jacquelyn, and I dive into trash cans/dumpster for Coke Rewards Points" :o

I also have co-workers collecting caps for me. My main haul is during HS Football Season! I'm part of the Band Concessions crew, and we sell the bottled Coke and Powerade Products. (Being in GA, It's kinda a given!) During my 10min/hr breaks I do my "digging" and collect the caps. I also do this for the away games as a band chaperone. I get funny looks, but who cares!

Thanks to my effors I have over 6000 points. NOW if those Coke cards AND OBC/GC's would come out, I can get enough to get the Ultimate Romance II package and enjoy my first Dom Perignon Champagne, chocolate covered strawberries ON MY AFT BALCONY, one dozen roses and two terry robes in your stateroom upon arrival; canapés and petit fours every evening; breakfast in bed one morning during the cruise; two spa appointments and a silver-framed, 8" x 10" keepsake portrait.

Fingers crossed and checking daily!

Jacquelyn :D

Archived