Poll: Your Best Princess Cruise!!!

captjdd

WHAT SHIP WAS YOUR BEST PRINCESS CRUISE ON??  

465 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT SHIP WAS YOUR BEST PRINCESS CRUISE ON??

• GRAND-CLASS
    • SUN-CLASS
    • CORAL-CLASS
    • REGAL PRINCESS
    • ROYAL PRINCESS
    • PACIFIC PRINCESS
    • TAHITIAN PRINCESS

• 3 months later...
Christmas Cruise, 1986 aboard Royal Princess from San Juan to Acapulco through the Panama Canal.

Even the flight to San Juan on Delta was great: a DC-8 with [u]steak[/u] served for lunch in Economy Class! Flight back from Acapulco also good. We missed our connecting flight in Dallas, however. American Airlines flight from Acapulco arrived early and we sat and sat and sat on the tarmac waiting for a gate to open. By the time it did, we could not make the connecting flight. American put us up for the night at the Dallas Airport Hyatt Regency, provided meal coupons for dinner that night and breakfast the next morning, and allowed us a long distance call to inform the family of what had happened.

Best cruise...our first one. We joined our daughter, who worked on the ship, in Dover England and did Scandinavia/Russia.... it was unbelievable to see the ports and to be with our daughter at the same time. She had been on all the shore excursions and picked the best ones for us to go on...we met all the crew and got to spend time down in the crew quarters with them. It's hard for us to top that first cruise! :D

No, it wasn't the first cruise. Learning from Cruise to cruise and better preparing helps make the next one better. Diamond was our last cruise and while the itenerary isn't the best (except for Cabo) the ship has it going on. Everything where it needs to be. Plus, we we very involved in the activities and even won the horserace. Now put that ship in the Southern Carribean and I think we'd have the perfect cruise (weather permitting). That said, we can't wait to enjoy the Sun Princess.

[quote name='captjdd']What was your best princess cruise? On what ship??[/QUOTE]
My best cruise is always the next one I am scheduled to take ... on WHATEVER ship it happens to be sailing on! :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

[b]It is tough to pick just one because I thoroughly enjoyed my cruise on the old Crown Princess to Canada/New England but if I had to pick just one ship it would have to be the Coral. I fell in live with her just because she is just the right size(1970) passengers.[/b]

[b]Marilyn[/b]

• 2 weeks later...
Since we got off the Sun Princess 10 day Caribbean in Feb, we would have to say we liked it the best. The 7 day cruises just not long enough to get to know the people you meet. We loved the Sun!
[img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_6_4.gif[/img]

• 3 weeks later...
I'm with Caroline -- 11-day Alaska itinerary on sister ship to the Love Boat Pacific Princess. Ours started in Vancouver and ended in Anchorage (yes Anchorage, not Seward, certainly not Whittier!). Great itinerary, great crew, great naturalist, great experience.

I would have to say "none of the above", but the original "Island Princess"; In December, 1997, we sailed from Rome, Italy to Turkey, Egypt, Israel and Greece. What an unbelievable 3 weeks of our lives. We spent Christmas Eve in Bethlehem and Christmas Day in Jerusalem.

Second favorite of all our Princess cruises was in 1995 on the Royal Princess, 10 day Panama Canal, we were upgraded to a suite, yeah!!!!

But then we have never had a bad Princess cruise!!!!!!!

:D Our best cruise was the Grand Princess in 2000, it was so special , we renewed our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary, and the islands of St Thomas and ST Maarten were just the best, and we met some lovely people aswell, Definitly the Grand!

Have never had a bad Princess cruise! My favorite would be the Panama Canal on the Sun...15 days of WONDERFUL EVERYTHING!!!! Going on the Sun again this Nov, can't wait. Been on her sister ships too, like the size and layout. A special ship for me would be the Regal. Took that in Alaska on my first cruise. It's the one that got me hooked on cruising. :cool:
Carol

Archived