Review - NZ cruise Pacific Sun, 31st January

Ela 2

The nag Eric petition :D

Sandy and Cheryl, that is soooooooooo funny! I have shown Eric your persistence and i think that may have pushed it over the line....stay tuned :)

PS Sandy, Cheryl and Karon....free Rhapsody fridge magnets once i get back:):D:p

Sandy and Cheryl, that is soooooooooo funny! I have shown Eric your persistence and i think that may have pushed it over the line....stay tuned :)

PS Sandy, Cheryl and Karon....free Rhapsody fridge magnets once i get back:):D

Oh we'll hold you to that Jas. :D

Methinks a little bit of jealousy has crept into this thread. If my review was so untruthful, why doesn't the accuser write his own review and tell his version of the truth. :confused:

How can anyone else presume to know what I felt about the cruise? Not even my DH can read my mind and he's had lots of practice! :D

nd we g

PS Sandy, Cheryl and Karon....free Rhapsody fridge magnets once i get back:):D:p

OHH and we got it in writing too.:D

Jas, maybe you could try a little suggestion therapy - you know, when Eric's asleep keep saying quietly..... Rhapsody, big balcony, blue skies, calm seas, waving palms, cool water, cold beer, yummy food......... Rhapsody, big balcony, blue skies, calm seas, waving palms, cool water, cold beer, yummy food......... Rhapsody, big balcony, blue skies, calm seas, waving palms, cool water, cold beer, yummy food.........

It works with my DH...... or is it that he's not game to say 'No'? :D

Jas, maybe you could try a little suggestion therapy - you know, when Eric's asleep keep saying quietly..... Rhapsody, big balcony, blue skies, calm seas, waving palms, cool water, cold beer, yummy food......... Rhapsody, big balcony, blue skies, calm seas, waving palms, cool water, cold beer, yummy food......... Rhapsody, big balcony, blue skies, calm seas, waving palms, cool water, cold beer, yummy food.........

It works with my DH...... or is it that he's not game to say 'No'? :D

Too funny. Some suggestive subliminal messages. Maybe i should record my voice onto an ipod and slip it in his ear just after he goes to sleep :p. To be honest i dont think he needs much convincing now, i`m just a bit reluctant to lock it in, we found so many specials, after we booked last time...if anything though, its knowing that cabin is available that will be the clincher...(just need to go back and check how many people posted support messages so i no how many fridge magnets to buy:))

Well Jas, you'd better hurry up! Someone else might be lusting after that cabin. :cool:

All I can say now is that I can't 'bate my breath' much longer waiting for your new countdown ticker!!! :eek:

How you going there sandy....still breathing ok???:p:D

The nag Eric petition

badgerbill signing :D:D

For Eric:-

Relaxing at sunset on the balcony of your suite onboard the Rhapsody of the Sea's, a bottle of chilled Domaine Chandon and a tray of elegant canapés at the ready...the last moments of the days sunshine slowly sliping behind the deep blue Pacific Ocean....balmy tropical evenings......shared together ....priceless .........

Sounds like something i need to book.........:D:D:D cheers Shiona

Archived