Review - NZ cruise Pacific Sun, 31st January

Ela 2

Barry - You didn't say that was tongue in cheek. I think Barry was disappointed that the seas were so calm! :):)

Evon.

No Evon - I am serious. You remember that I was violently ill with all the high seas! :) Or was that the beer?? :confused:

Barry

I was going to say i like it a little rougher.....so i will.......cheers Shiona

So does Barry - the sea that is. I don't know about anything else. :D By the way, I didn't see him have even one beer, only some wine at dinner.

Evon.

Hi Shiona

Have had a look at your photos - very nice.

I just can't understand why you had your Antarctic parka on when we were in the sounds - it WAS the middle of summer!!:p

Barry

It wasn't my parka it was my lose weight sauna suit............:D:D:D ............5.jpg.c3385fef164db3137b65083cc3444e4c.jpg omg.. this foto could start a new trend.....:eek: shiona

• 1 year later...
Evon's review is over a year old, so things may have changed. She hasn't been on this site for quite a while.

Sandi

Thanks for your post. I did not notice the date and was about to post that I was on the Pacific Sun on 31st january going to Bali. Amazing what a differnece a year can make. LOL Almost made a fool of oneself.:rolleyes:

Evon's review is over a year old, so things may have changed. She hasn't been on this site for quite a while.

I thought Evon was back when I read her review...alas, it was written well over a year ago. Thanks for pointing that out Sandielle.

Cheers,

Anna

Thanks.I realise it is an old review but I was looking for tips on places to visit and doing them ourselves instead of with p & O. To save a buck or two.If anyone has links to other NZ reviews with info I would be grateful.This sites fantastic,you are all helpful.:)

Hi Evon, Sandy said he was having a holiday with his girlfriend,

I hope he goes to PD soon, a lot of disgruntled passengers did not like Zoltina J.

lovely to meet you and Peter.

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

We Crusied on the Pacific Dawn Aug 31 2009 and Zoltina J was the cruise director and there was the Kiwi lady who called the bingo so well as her assistant. I have to say we enjoyed her as CD for the 9 nights. Maybe anymore than 9 nights may have been a bit much.

I also found them very helpful, Anna. :) You, also, were very helpful to me when I first joined, thank you. It's such a shame what has transpired on this board over the last few months - a lot of the regular posters appear to have gone elsewhere. Walt is great with removing troublemakers.

I also found them very helpful, Anna. :) You, also, were very helpful to me when I first joined, thank you. It's such a shame what has transpired on this board over the last few months - a lot of the regular posters appear to have gone elsewhere. Walt is great with removing troublemakers.

This troublemaker aint going nowhere :p hehe. I think i have news..Eric has responded quite well to doing a South Pacific Rhapsody cruise in February, i have even contacted the online TA and cabin 7152 is available (thats the balcony cabin on the corner aft with the wraparound balcony) so stay tuned....i feel a countdown clock coming on ;)

This troublemaker aint going nowhere :p hehe. I think i have news..Eric has responded quite well to doing a South Pacific Rhapsody cruise in February, i have even contacted the online TA and cabin 7152 is available (thats the balcony cabin on the corner aft with the wraparound balcony) so stay tuned....i feel a countdown clock coming on ;)

Oh Jas, don't you go anywhere!!! :) I thought you had become 'fed up' and left too.

Fingers (and toes) crossed for your next cruise. From what I've read that is a great cabin! ;) Tell Eric you have to grab every opportunity these days - with both hands and never mind the broken legs.

Oh Jas, don't you go anywhere!!! :) I thought you had become 'fed up' and left too.

Fingers (and toes) crossed for your next cruise. From what I've read that is a great cabin! ;) Tell Eric you have to grab every opportunity these days - with both hands and never mind the broken legs.

Nah, all is good. I am often reading, sometimes just have nothing to say hehe. very unlike me :p Its awesome that cabin is available, we had originally booked the one on the other side, when we were going to do the Tassie cruise, so to have the chance to get it again, is too good to refuse. Will discuss it with the man tonight and see how we go. :)

Nah, all is good. I am often reading, sometimes just have nothing to say hehe. very unlike me :p Its awesome that cabin is available, we had originally booked the one on the other side, when we were going to do the Tassie cruise, so to have the chance to get it again, is too good to refuse. Will discuss it with the man tonight and see how we go. :)

Good luck with the chatting up. You know if he resists, you would have several volunteers to take his place from here.

It would be a shame to let that cabin go.;)

Archived