Temperature on the Ship?

jello1955

I would bring something. They can be cooler. Especially at night. Actually, if it is the Mariner then I totally would. For ice skating and also that would be the Mexican cruise. I did that last year and it can be VERY windy coming back up the coast on the sea days.

Freezing, cold...I chill easily, I was cold every night. I wore a cardigan or wrap with every dress and sometimes even wore pantyhose and put on jeans and a sweater before going to the Ice Dancing show. Our stateroom was the only comfortable area for me b/c there is a thermostat and we could regulate the air temp.

If you chill easily I HIGHLY recommend bringing cardigans and wraps with you. Just FYI, I live in Florida, and have no natural insulation (not overweight) and was born in the South Pacific, so cold weather is just not my thing :D.

I'm cold all the time at home so I brought along a couple lightweight cardigan sweaters for dinner time on the ship. I really didn't need them except for when we went for a stroll out by the pool deck at night.

I'm sure the drinks had something to do with staying warm though!

Personally I would pack something just in case. I imagine every ship is different just as every person is different so you really won't know until you get there.

We're taking our first cruise aboard the Mariner the first week of March. What's the temps. like on the ship? Are the dining rooms on the cooler side or can you get away without bringing a jacket or sweater?

Thanks.

I highly recommend a light jacket. Not so much for inside, but when up on deck at night. It gets pretty windy....especially when you've been in the sun all day.

Enjoy! I hope this is the first of many to come. We have been cruising every year for the past 5 years.

It depends on your *personal thermostat*.

There would be days on the Mariner over the past weeks when I would be walking around the ship in a skort and short-sleeved summer top, and would see someone wearing a turtleneck AND a sweater.

:eek: :rolleyes: :D :confused: :)

Archived