Mr Sanchos

gog

How can you think that this is Sanchos fault? Their services were sold by another company that does not pay them...why should they respect those reservations? What if you book an airline ticket with travelXXXX, and then AA says they dont accept reservations from this company...would you blame AA?

LOL reminds me of companies selling stars in the sky and naming them after people. Like they own the stars :rolleyes:

She took the money plain and simple. There have been too many cases. Has anyone received their refunds yet?

Still nothing.

I emailed and heard back from Angelita on May 11th...she told me she had been laid off until maybe June when the ships would return. She was very sorry... She told me to email Carrie directly and I did - NEVER heard back!

I had filed a dispute with my credit card company that same day May 11th. They are giving her until June 1st (30 days from my original cancellation notification to her) and then they make the adjustment.

Others waiting on refunds - if you haven't already, I would file a dispute with your credit card company before it is too late.

Lesson learned!!!!

Bridgette :)

Still nothing.

I emailed and heard back from Angelita on May 11th...she told me she had been laid off until maybe June when the ships would return. She was very sorry... She told me to email Carrie directly and I did - NEVER heard back!

I had filed a dispute with my credit card company that same day May 11th. They are giving her until June 1st (30 days from my original cancellation notification to her) and then they make the adjustment.

Others waiting on refunds - if you haven't already, I would file a dispute with your credit card company before it is too late.

Lesson learned!!!!

Bridgette :)

I'm giving them till June 2 to give me a refund (as they promised). After that I'm filing a dispute with my CC company. I don't expect them to come through, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder what happens when so many people dispute a charge for one company/individual. Can they get shut down or no longer allow to accept payments? I wonder how this works.

On May 18th I emailed Carrie through the tourcozumel website:

TourName: Mr Sanchos All Inclusive

>

> Comments: I had booked the AI for Mr. Sancho's on 4/3/09. My confirmation is 03MS02TC556. I have recently heard from Oliver that he isn't honoring reservations made through tourcozumel. I understand you've been bombarded with refund requests. I am very sympathetic to your situation. I have until the beginning of June before I'm reaching a dispute deadline. Please let me know what you will need from me to issue a refund for the $80 I paid.

> Thank you,

> Michelle ******

>

On My 22nd I got this email reply:

What is your date of arrival?

Thank you!!!!

Carrie

On May 26th I sent her my date of arrival. Haven't heard since, but at least she's in contact. So that's a plus. If I don't hear by June 7th, I'm going to dispute.

On May 18th I emailed Carrie through the tourcozumel website:

TourName: Mr Sanchos All Inclusive

>

> Comments: I had booked the AI for Mr. Sancho's on 4/3/09. My confirmation is 03MS02TC556. I have recently heard from Oliver that he isn't honoring reservations made through tourcozumel. I understand you've been bombarded with refund requests. I am very sympathetic to your situation. I have until the beginning of June before I'm reaching a dispute deadline. Please let me know what you will need from me to issue a refund for the $80 I paid.

> Thank you,

> Michelle ******

>

On My 22nd I got this email reply:

What is your date of arrival?

Thank you!!!!

Carrie

On May 26th I sent her my date of arrival. Haven't heard since, but at least she's in contact. So that's a plus. If I don't hear by June 7th, I'm going to dispute.

If you are waiting to file a dispute with paypal, don't bother. They will not give you a refund as they don't back you on "services", only "goods". I would contact my CC company ASAP about it. She will stall you forever. The longer she puts you off, the more leeway she will have. She is out of business; who in the world would book with her at this point. I wouldn't give her any more time!

I'm giving them till June 2 to give me a refund (as they promised). After that I'm filing a dispute with my CC company. I don't expect them to come through, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder what happens when so many people dispute a charge for one company/individual. Can they get shut down or no longer allow to accept payments? I wonder how this works.

IMO she should have her paypal account taken away. They have got to realize what is going on. Not sure about the credit card companies since there are so many of them.

We used a bank debit/credit card to book. Yesterday we talked to the bank and they said since it was a web based charge and thru paypal that they can't dispute it. :mad: Looks like we will be out that money.

I also used a debit card through paypal. There is an "Internet Crime Complaint Center" that investigates fraud over the internet. I guess that could be the next step. Unfortunately, I booked a while ago but my cruise isn't until September. I won't know anything until after that trip. According to Carrie ... in her email ... everything should be OK by then. hmmm

I have net yet received a refund either.

I booked my trip back in mid April, just before the flu outbreak, for my early May cruise. I conversed with Angelita back and forth through email several times and she was very good about answering my questions and was really looking forward to the trip. When Carnival rerouted us due to the flu I quickly emailed Angelita and told her of the situation with my ship. This was the email I got from her

Hi Melinda, so sorry to hear you won't be in Cozumel, but I certainly do understand the cruise line's position. I am sure you guys will have a great cruise regardless.

Carrie is transferring funds and you should have your refund within 10-14 days past the date you were to be in Cozumel.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter; we are swamped as you can imagine. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you in the future.

Like everyone else, I have sent numerous emails and have gotten no response. I guess I will start the claim process as well and never book through TC again!!

Of course, I too, have gotten the run-around from Carrie/Oliver/Angelita ALL OF THEM! My credit card company has also said that they cannot process a dispute because it was not Mr. Sancho's or Tour Cozumel's fault that we did not show up to use their services (our cruise was canceled by Carnival due to the flu). The credit card's stance is that it was our fault for not showing up; had we been there, we would've received the services we had purchased. I highly doubt that, but that is what my credit card company is stating. Therefore, they will not process a dispute. And like so many others, I doubt that Tour Cozumel will process a refund. I guess it was an $80.00 lesson to not book ahead.

We went to Mr. Sanchos last Friday off of Freedom of the Seas. Oliver said he had called Carrie and asked her to pay for us and one other family scheduled to arrive there but she refused. We paid Oliver the same amount we had paid Carrie and will dispute the charges with the credit card company.

Mr. Sanchos was great- we had a waiter assigned to us who kept the drinks and food flowing. I did a snorkel trip with Ramon who owns the dive shop there. It was fabulous- just the 2 of us on the trip with a driver for the boat. Spent much more time on the reef than originally said we would. I have lots of experience with marine life (took Marine Bio and studied it abroad)... and he was amazing and helped me learn even more!

My dad and brother rented jet skis for 30 minutes- they were told a flag would be raised at the end of their time... however after 45 minutes no flag since there wasn't anyone waiting for them. They brought them back and were not asked to pay extra or anything! They had a blast since they could race, dart, etc compared to the cruise ship tours which are a follow the leader type trip.

They had a great shopping area, massage area, very clean bathrooms, showers, and lockers. It was a great facility and the family has decided we would return for sure and if we do I will be scuba diving with Ramon!

We went to Mr. Sanchos last Friday off of Freedom of the Seas. Oliver said he had called Carrie and asked her to pay for us and one other family scheduled to arrive there but she refused. We paid Oliver the same amount we had paid Carrie and will dispute the charges with the credit card company.

Mr. Sanchos was great- we had a waiter assigned to us who kept the drinks and food flowing. I did a snorkel trip with Ramon who owns the dive shop there. It was fabulous- just the 2 of us on the trip with a driver for the boat. Spent much more time on the reef than originally said we would. I have lots of experience with marine life (took Marine Bio and studied it abroad)... and he was amazing and helped me learn even more!

My dad and brother rented jet skis for 30 minutes- they were told a flag would be raised at the end of their time... however after 45 minutes no flag since there wasn't anyone waiting for them. They brought them back and were not asked to pay extra or anything! They had a blast since they could race, dart, etc compared to the cruise ship tours which are a follow the leader type trip.

They had a great shopping area, massage area, very clean bathrooms, showers, and lockers. It was a great facility and the family has decided we would return for sure and if we do I will be scuba diving with Ramon!

What is the all inclusive price if paid directly to Mr. Sanchos? What all does this include?

Thanks, if we decide to go in a few weeks, we'll pay at Mr. Sanchos. Why do they reccomend you book through other agencies??

Have any of you been to both Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach or Nachi Cocum?? What are the differences???

I have been to Nachi and Mr Sanchos..............

food and drink are pretty equal,IMHO.........

Nachi has a bigger pool......and you are not seated in one area,like at Mr Sanchos(which made me feel like different class of people at Mr Sanchos)........Nachi also has palapas by the lounge chairs so you get under some shade if you'd like.........

Mr Sanchos has more stuff ,like the horse back riding and other activities and a large shopping area...........NONE of that stuff appealed to me.......

If I were to go again,it would be NC..........I liked the idea of the lounge chairs with shade,if I wanted it........liked the larger pool...........

Staff at both places were very nice and there for you.........

Have any of you been to both Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach or Nachi Cocum?? What are the differences???

We used to go to Mr Sanchos every time until Paradise Beach opened.

We have probably been to Mr Sanchos about 10 times.

Paradise Beach had more water stuff for our boys to do that was included in one wristband.

Both had good food and good drinks. Paradise Beach was a little cleaner.

(restrooms and beach)

Mr. Sanchos lost about 50ft of their beach during Wilma.

We have never done Nachi because I don't drink alot and could never justify $200.00 for our family of four. We just don't do all inclusives.

Thanks PH8 and LHP(we are neighbors, I'm in Bartlett!).

We have been to Paradise Beach and don't use the "toys", and San Francisco Beach, next door to PB. We've also been to Passion Island. I thought we'd like to try something new this time.

Nachi sounds really nice, but do you have to prepay there?? I'd hate to get into what most posters here have with Mr. Sanchos if the ship doesn't make it into Cozumel.

Archived