Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

Yesterday was an alright day for me. I was home from work sick. Around noon, i took my fiancee to the zoo and we walked through there seeing all the animals. It was nice, as our zoo just had 2 baby elephants last year and a baby tiger. The elephants were out playing. We were also lucky to see the Polar Bear in the water, as they only spend 10 percent of each day in the water.

Had a roaster chicken wrap for dinner and it was awesome. Had some popcorn as a snack.

Hoping today goes well, had oatmeal this morning, then have a bday party at noon (2 hours) and probably going to go for a nice long walk/jog in the park today as well.

Hope you all have a great weekend. See you monday

Hi Evryone

We have had some beautiful weather, I have been busy today sorting through my closets upstairs and getting rid of alot. We are planning on having a garage sale and the proceeds will go towards my cruise.:)

And believe me I have had a work out doing it, taking a short break and wanted to check in on some losers.:D

I did really well on my meals the last couple of days. And my work outs.

I was planning on walking the dog but don't know if I'll get to it, I still have 10 more rooms to go through and de-junk.

I am going to go to the best store in the world tomorrow, it called Jungle Jims and it is an International market they carry everything. I buy my salad dressings there(Waldenfarms) they make a delicious raspberry ressing that is sugar free-no calorie-no carb)

I will just have to make sure I bypass the bakery section:eek:

Well gotta run and finish sorting before I take root on the couch.

Hello everybody! I ran today so that got checked off of my "I'm being good list." Eating was alright as well.... lo-fat blueberry muffin for breakfast, a Healthy Choice for lunch, and turkey with lots and lots of veggies sandwich for dinner.

I got a few more calories burned off for the day when I was looking for a box in my garage but ended up cleaning 1/2 the garage instead. (Hubby was thrilled that I was motivated to do that.)

I hope all of you enjoy your weekend.

Take care,

Brenda

HELLO

How is everyone doing this beautiful not so sunny with a little drizzle of rain day.:rolleyes:

I have been working my hiney off clearing out closets and getting rid of so much junk that it is almost like a symbolism of what I want to do in my life and that is to get rid of un-needed baggage(in my case that is weight).

While going through my closets I found plastic bins with clothing that I had outgrown and was keeping hoping to get back down to that size and it was a wake up call. Also went through some stored away picture albums and yearbooks that only made me sadder to see me smaller.

I need to get back to my weight I was at"BC"( before cancer) it has been 5 years and 85-90 lbs later and I am wanting the doctors to reduce my meds(one being steriods) so I can focus on getting down to a weight where I am not so unhappy with myself. I am trying to take control over some things like watching what I eat and exercising but the meds make me hungry and makes it hard to loose. I have a doctors evaluation appointment in May and I really need him to tell me some good news.

It has taken me 2 1/2 months to loose 9-11 lbs and all the exercising (5x's a week) I've only lost 2 inches. I can't even notice the loss but know it is building up my stamina.

Sorry to whine but I really am having quite a pity party today and you all seem to be my captive victims. Thanks for listening. I'll be better tomorrow..I promise.

I just hate it when a medicine makes it hard for us to appreciate our life to its fullest.

Since I have stopped taking the medecine that was hurting me so much, I feel so much better. I can move again!!! I hope so much that your doctor will give you good news, you deserve it.

Don't worry about the whinnig, been there, done that and it feels good sometimes. You cannot always be in the best of moods.

As Scarlett would say: "Tomorrow is another day" ;)

Take care am48.gif

Vickey - sometimes you just need a pity party and that is just the way it is. I always try to tell myself all the little sayings such as look at all the people who are worse off, etc. It doesn't really help but it is true. I spoke to someone the other day whose son weights 450+ pounds and is trying to get on the Biggest Loser and is trying to lose weight. I just cannot imagine having that much to lose. Anyway try to think of it as a lifestyle change that you must do the rest of your life (like it or not we all need to eat well and exercise).

I know you probably feel better when you eat better and are active. I am hopeful the doctor can give you good news and take you off some of the meds. Meds do really weird things to you. Think of all you have been through and you have triumphed above them!

Anyway I spent today hobbling around the Outlet Stores at Washington Court House. I went to get my daughter a bag from Coach that she wants for a graduation present. I would have loved to spend more time and money there but the knee just would not allow it. I was almost in tears by the time I got home from the pain of sitting in the car. Sorry I did not mean to talk about me. This is your pity party (lol)! Anyway have a little low-fat cheese with that whine and you will feel better when the sun comes back out. :p:):o

Marsha

HELLO

How is everyone doing this beautiful not so sunny with a little drizzle of rain day.:rolleyes:

I have been working my hiney off clearing out closets and getting rid of so much junk that it is almost like a symbolism of what I want to do in my life and that is to get rid of un-needed baggage(in my case that is weight).

While going through my closets I found plastic bins with clothing that I had outgrown and was keeping hoping to get back down to that size and it was a wake up call. Also went through some stored away picture albums and yearbooks that only made me sadder to see me smaller.

I need to get back to my weight I was at"BC"( before cancer) it has been 5 years and 85-90 lbs later and I am wanting the doctors to reduce my meds(one being steriods) so I can focus on getting down to a weight where I am not so unhappy with myself. I am trying to take control over some things like watching what I eat and exercising but the meds make me hungry and makes it hard to loose. I have a doctors evaluation appointment in May and I really need him to tell me some good news.

It has taken me 2 1/2 months to loose 9-11 lbs and all the exercising (5x's a week) I've only lost 2 inches. I can't even notice the loss but know it is building up my stamina.

Sorry to whine but I really am having quite a pity party today and you all seem to be my captive victims. Thanks for listening. I'll be better tomorrow..I promise.

Vickey: You have experienced some of the most difficult things that you can deal with in life and you have perservered. You are here to encourage others and keep fighting the fight on more than one front. I applaud all of your efforts and know that every day you are a living testimony to those of us that are on the same journey.

Your goal is reached somtimes not a pound at a time but an ounce at a time.

Take care,

Brenda

I think I started my week ok. I ran tonight so that was good. (I hope the scale will be kind to me tomorrow!) I did end up eating a bit more than I wanted to.... my son grilled some delicious burgers right after I had eaten a turkey sandwich. Soooo I ate a little burger minus the bun. It was so worth it. :D

I wish you all well tonight and this week. I'll keep checking in.

Brenda

Good morning all you losers out there. Today my weight is at 199. that is a 1 pound loss. So I am happy. It was a stressful week for me. Project due last Friday and I was sick.

But I am happy that I am back under that 200 mark.

This was a good weekend for me. Had a Bday party and had 1 piece of fried chicken, some pasta, and a diet rootbeer, along with veggies and a piece of cake. That was lunch and then we made rice and steamed veggies for dinner. That was the best part of the day. I also went out and bought some new clothes for my cruise. I can't wait for it.

Don't worry about that one pound. That is probably just water weight. I know that I have had days were I weighed myself and I was 2 pounds heavier but then decided to weigh myself the next day and i was 2 pounds lighter.

Don't get discouraged. I need to hit the gym hard these next 3 months. Wow, Saturday was 3 months till the wedding. Yesterday was 3 months to the cruise. I am in my final 3 months. Wow has time flown.

hey we are still hitting it hard. glad to see everyone still here. i know we will all see our hard work in the pictures from the cruise. me and nikki just try to take it one day at a time.

Jon

sw 306 1/4/09

tw 247 out of the 250 club!

cw 220 7/5/09

Nikki

sw 250 1/4/09

tw 212

cw 185 7/5/09

this week has been much better for me. easter got me off track with family coming up and eating a few cranberry eggs. as for our biggest loser contest. i have pulled close to even with the leader in weight lost. but he still has me on pecentage(he started 30lbs lighter than me) but im confident i can win this.

ANCHORS AWEIGH IN

MONDAY APRIL 20TH

brnsnbrws

SW...204 lbs

TW...200.2 lbs-----198 lbs

Total=4 lbs

riddle

SW.....231 lbs

TW.....223 lbs--221 lbs---220 lbs---218 lbs

CW.....180 lbs

**lost 2 lbs** Total=13 lbs

Jon

SW....306 lbs

TW....255lbs--253 lbs---252 lbs--247 lbs

CW....220 lbs

**lost 5 lbs** Total=59 lbs

Nikki

SW...250 lbs

TW....218 lbs---216 lbs---214 lbs--212 lbs

CW....185 lbs

**lost 2 lbs** Total=38 lbs

vdarrell

SW....236 lbs

TW.....229 lbs---227 lbs---229 lbs--229 lbs

CW....170 lbs

**maintained**Total=7 lbs

emmysmommy

SW....148 lbs

TW....132 lbs---135.9 lbs

CW.....115 lbs

Total=12.1 lbs

missou

SW......165 lbs

TW.....162.5 lbs-----162.6 lbs

CW.....135 lbs

**lost .1** Total=3.6 lbs

mamalicious

SW.....189 lbs

TW.....165 lbs

CW.....160 lbs

Total=24 lbs

Matt34hew

SW....220 lbs

TW...200 lbs---199 lbs

CW....180 lbs

** lost 1 lb** Total=21 lbs

Jamie

SW.....195 lbs

TW....175 lbs---179 lbs

CW.....130 lbs

Total=16 lbs

I just hate it when a medicine makes it hard for us to appreciate our life to its fullest.

Since I have stopped taking the medecine that was hurting me so much, I feel so much better. I can move again!!! I hope so much that your doctor will give you good news, you deserve it.

Don't worry about the whinnig, been there, done that and it feels good sometimes. You cannot always be in the best of moods.

As Scarlett would say: "Tomorrow is another day" ;)

Take care am48.gif

Thanks, It's a catch 22 case with the cancer drugs I am able to maintain my cancer but with them I cannot maintain my weight which brings me down mentally not to mention physically.

I am glad you are feeling better.

And yes TODAY is another day things are looking better today.

Vickey - sometimes you just need a pity party and that is just the way it is. I always try to tell myself all the little sayings such as look at all the people who are worse off, etc. It doesn't really help but it is true. I spoke to someone the other day whose son weights 450+ pounds and is trying to get on the Biggest Loser and is trying to lose weight. I just cannot imagine having that much to lose. Anyway try to think of it as a lifestyle change that you must do the rest of your life (like it or not we all need to eat well and exercise).

I know you probably feel better when you eat better and are active. I am hopeful the doctor can give you good news and take you off some of the meds. Meds do really weird things to you. Think of all you have been through and you have triumphed above them!

Anyway I spent today hobbling around the Outlet Stores at Washington Court House. I went to get my daughter a bag from Coach that she wants for a graduation present. I would have loved to spend more time and money there but the knee just would not allow it. I was almost in tears by the time I got home from the pain of sitting in the car. Sorry I did not mean to talk about me. This is your pity party (lol)! Anyway have a little low-fat cheese with that whine and you will feel better when the sun comes back out. :p:):o

Marsha

Thanks for your kind words.

Sorry you weren't up to doing more shopping but it sounds as if your daughter will have a nice graduation present....what a nice mother she has.:)

Vickey: You have experienced some of the most difficult things that you can deal with in life and you have perservered. You are here to encourage others and keep fighting the fight on more than one front. I applaud all of your efforts and know that every day you are a living testimony to those of us that are on the same journey.

Your goal is reached somtimes not a pound at a time but an ounce at a time.

Take care,

Brenda

Thanks. You and everyone on here is good for my ego.

I will take it one ounce at a time.

Good morning all you losers out there. Today my weight is at 199. that is a 1 pound loss. So I am happy. It was a stressful week for me. Project due last Friday and I was sick.

But I am happy that I am back under that 200 mark.

This was a good weekend for me. Had a Bday party and had 1 piece of fried chicken, some pasta, and a diet rootbeer, along with veggies and a piece of cake. That was lunch and then we made rice and steamed veggies for dinner. That was the best part of the day. I also went out and bought some new clothes for my cruise. I can't wait for it.

Doing GREAT keep up the good work. Good choices .....soon enough you will have reached your goal weight.:)

hey we are still hitting it hard. glad to see everyone still here. i know we will all see our hard work in the pictures from the cruise. me and nikki just try to take it one day at a time.

Jon

sw 306 1/4/09

tw 247 out of the 250 club!

cw 220 7/5/09

Nikki

sw 250 1/4/09

tw 212

cw 185 7/5/09

this week has been much better for me. easter got me off track with family coming up and eating a few cranberry eggs. as for our biggest loser contest. i have pulled close to even with the leader in weight lost. but he still has me on pecentage(he started 30lbs lighter than me) but im confident i can win this.

Jon .....you and Nikki are truly a motivating team. Congrats on a big loss this week and for breaking out of the 250 lb club.:D

Ok, I weighed myself and it was better than I thought!

Current weight: 131.8

I ran tonight and took a short walk this morning. As for eating efforts... I actually feel guilty for all the small little snacks that I had today; 1 Curves bar, 2 cups of watermelon, 17 Special K snack crackers, a handful of rice cakes, and a slice of dry toast. (mostly carbs!) Yikes! Those all add up. My meals were healthy: oatmeal for breakfast, a weight watcher entree for lunch, and some roasted chicken and a salad for dinner.

I hope all is well with my fellow losers! :D

Brenda

Hello Everybody! Happy Weigh in Day!!! So it looks like a lot of people lost!!! Thats good news!!! For the people who didn't this week is your week!!!!!

So today I went to work and found out we are doing a biggest loser challenge so I decided to join! Our weigh in day is May 8th just because thats the last day that our store is open!!! Hopefully this gets me extra motivated!!!

Well since today being monday I weighed myself.... Good news I lost 5 pounds!!! I was a little shocked but was super excited!!!

Starting weight: 195

Last weight: 179

current weight: 174 :)

-Jamie

Hello Everybody! Happy Weigh in Day!!! So it looks like a lot of people lost!!! Thats good news!!! For the people who didn't this week is your week!!!!!

So today I went to work and found out we are doing a biggest loser challenge so I decided to join! Our weigh in day is May 8th just because thats the last day that our store is open!!! Hopefully this gets me extra motivated!!!

Well since today being monday I weighed myself.... Good news I lost 5 pounds!!! I was a little shocked but was super excited!!!

Starting weight: 195

Last weight: 179

current weight: 174 :)

-Jamie

Way to go Jamie. Congrats on those 5 pounds. That is great for one week. I am just looking to keep a steady 1 to 2 pounds each week. My fiancee and I are starting a meal plan following slimfast regulations that they have online. So she shopped last night and got a lot of healthy alternatives (apples, cucumbers, healthy choice soups, wheat thins/triscuits). Still need to get rid of that Easter candy, so maybe we can pass that on to others.

ANCHORS AWEIGH IN

MONDAY APRIL 20TH

brnsnbrws

SW...204 lbs

TW...200.2 lbs-----198 lbs

Total=4 lbs

riddle

SW.....231 lbs

TW.....223 lbs--221 lbs---220 lbs---218 lbs

CW.....180 lbs

**lost 2 lbs** Total=13 lbs

Jon