How are the cabins on Mariner?

cns

My husband and I are considering Mariner of the Seas for our 3rd cruise. We will book an inside cabin. Can anyone share what the cabins are like? How are the beds/bedding? (we loved the bedding on Carnival) I realize that of course an inside cabin will be tiny, but is there adequate storage? Are the hair dryers ok? How about toiletries?

Thanks!

For 2 storage shouldn't be an issue. There are several drawers in the desk area, plus shelves in the closet. Suitcases can be stored under the bed.

The bedding is nice -- white with a accent of teal. The beds are a bit hard, but the covers are very comfy.

Plenty of room for 2 -- even though it's inside. A bit smaller overall than Carnival, but you'll find it fine for 2.

Happy cruising!

I don't think there are any quad promenade cabins.

As to hair dryers and toiletries, hair dryers are provided. They provide shampoo of indiscriminate origin in the shower and bar soap - if you care at all, bring your own.

The inside are small but just right for 2. We had not problems with storeage. Plenty of room for everything we brought. Had a great time on the Mariner. Just got back. Any other questions ? They do have hairdryers and only shampoo.

Archived