Carbo San Lucas Famous Rocks & Arch

marcyjane

I knew what you meant. I was just having fun. :D

I know you were but I just wanted to say thanks for the thanks.:D I believe in giving graceful attribution to people who correct my tiring brain.:cool:

Going back on the MR in Sept. and I will try to remember not to use the ``I'' word when I talk to people on my roll call.:)

Dianne

We took lots of photos from the ship as we approach Cabo at different angles (while it was still high tide) and took more once anchored at low-tide. Realized that we can skip the water taxi & glass bottom boats completely as we're not planning to swim anyway and thankful for not booking NCL's 3 hour tour just to get up front & close for photo ops.

See attached photo - as taken 3-9-09 by Sony 6MP digital camera, edited/condensed for my smartphone as wallpaper.

The other thing for those not fond of water & swimming in the ocean: I didn't see anyone wearing floatation device or water safety vest while going out/coming back to see Land's End/Lover's Beach & Arch. It doesn't take much for a large wave to knock folks off the water taxi & small boat - just a word of caution.

1_Lands_end.jpg.f03d4e557c9f6c3bb911bf2f3bb1643d.jpg

Archived