Cruise Inc Big Money on the High Seas

nolaAlive

• 4 weeks later...
I loved it as well. Made me want to go back on her... I am disappointed in that I thought it was going to be a series, not just the same show being shown over and over again.

Yes !! We'll probably see it come up regularly over and over again for the next 2 years. CNBC likes to replay these shows on holiday weekends when financial markets are closed. ;)

Not only are they showing this same show over and over again, but every other day we get a few new postings from folks that just found it.

Yes, it was a very good show, on many levels.

I wonder if we will ever be able to see it in the UK. I would like to see it once...

This is now showing on CNBC UK at various times. today at 12 Noon, search sky.com for any future showings.

To those who posted the links above, thank you, but did you know that it is restricted to US visitors only? Us foreigners can click the links to watch and then get told we can't because we are not in the US. Restricted by license apparently.

Jean

GOOOOD program. I watched in on my computer AND today when it was on again. I can't get enough of that show, reminds me of my cruise.

I wannnnna go back. *cries*

Can you watch it on your computer if you don't have cable? I'd love to see it. If so, can someone give me a schedule of when it is being shown? Thanks. Kathy[/size

IGNORE THE ABOVE QUESTION. I looked on Hulu, as suggested, and see it is something I've seen before. Very interesting.

Archived