Night Life on Carnival Ships

PelicanBill

There's a surprising shortage of topics on night life in the forums. We're hoping to take advantange of late night babysitting and spend some time in the clubs. We'll be on the Glory January 15, so I'd like to hear about the clubs there but atmosphere for all the Carnival ships may be of interest.

What kind of crowd stays up late? Do people dress up or stay casual? Is it crowded in particular places and empty in others?

Your going to find that it varies from sailing to sailing on nightlife. Carnival always has something going on in a variety of the lounges but I have seen them dead empty on some cruises. The makeup of the passengers will make or break the nightlife on the ship. I have found that if the ship has karaoke it can be a very fun thing to do.

We generally hit the disco every night around midnight and close it down between 3 and 4... and have a great time! I have also been fortunate to cruise with people that love to have a fun time, and if things are "tame", we liven it up :D We have found the disco pretty lively though... Piano bar on the Sensation last year was great, very crowded and alot of fun, this year, dead just about every night... so it was hit or miss. You will see people casual and dressy...

Archived