Yukon Adventure with Chilkoot-BBQ lunch-dark meat chicken????

tjcletsgo

This may sound petty, but another post mentioned the BBQ chicken served for lunch at Cariboo Crossing was only dark meat.:eek:.........I only eat white meat. Should I pack myself a sandwich for the 7 hour trip????

Thanks, always want to be prepared!!!!!!!!

Janie:p

If it's chicken it all comes from the same bird. Put some BBQ sauce on it and pretend it's was white meat. That's what we do with our SPAM. We pretend it's a lot of different things. SPAM, all the other meats combined. Delicious, yes indeed!!

We went to Cariboo crossing for the BBQ last year and it was GREAT. If I remember correctly the BBQ lunch was a leg, wing and part of a breast, baked beans, and coleslaw. The best part of the lunch was the fresh all you can eat homemade donuts

This may sound petty, but another post mentioned the BBQ chicken served for lunch at Cariboo Crossing was only dark meat.:eek:.........I only eat white meat. Should I pack myself a sandwich for the 7 hour trip????

Thanks, always want to be prepared!!!!!!!!

Janie:p

Hi Janie, they have white breast with BBQ sauce also if you request it,

Stacym

I'm the one who started this!:D All I can say is, they DID NOT have any white meat available the day I was there. That being said, this was an excursion in the middle of a cruise. I was not going to starve!!:p

P.S. They have a little ice cream parlor there at Caribou Crossing - for extra $$$, of course.

If it's chicken it all comes from the same bird. Put some BBQ sauce on it and pretend it's was white meat. That's what we do with our SPAM. We pretend it's a lot of different things. SPAM, all the other meats combined. Delicious, yes indeed!!

Love fried spam sandwiches with mustard!:D:D:D

Takes me back to my 1st marriage when we were young, broke and at that time blissfully happy!:eek: Well things happen! I got rid of 1st husband and kept the spam sandwiches!:)

Spam- YIKES. :) Had a good laugh seeing spam on the Burger King Menu in Hawaii@@@@

Archived